You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

16 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I'm about to do something so treacherous and betrayal filled I feel dirty. I am going to order a breakfast with beans on them. Yep, you read correct. I am going for an Indian breakfast and so the beans are masala beans and not that Heinz filth. The bean juice had better not touch the egg though.

The other outrageous thing is ordering English food at an Indian, especially as I know their breakfasts are delicious. 

IMG_20220416_100413.jpg

I always knew if there was anyone from the dark side that could be saved, it would be you.

A long way to go but…

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. 

We will be waiting in the light to welcome you home. 

What a crying shame that was, it's a very, very good Indian but that was every bit as wrong as it looks. They gave me about 4 tins of fucking beans sprinkled with some masala powder, this made them slightly less vile. It turned up with Bacon and gash browns which were not fucking advertised, the most edible thing was the toast. Teach me to experiment with bean deviancy. 

I had hoped for a lot more Indian influence but I guess the kind of twat who orders a full English at a decent Indian deserves that dirge. 

Eggs? Cremated with grease. 

Tomatoes? Too much oil

Mushrooms? Slimy and greasy

Gash browns? Self explanatory

Beans? Slightly less atrocious with spices and gallons of the stuff, managed about a teaspoon full. 

Toast? It was the easily best thing on the plate and bang average

0/10 - Like paying to be kicked in the bollocks 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Heinz bean juice is too thin and tasteless imo. Branston beans are miles nicer; richer, claggier.

You can always thicken a cheaper brand with cornflour, also add curry powder.

But you knew that CD, I can't educate you when it comes to cooking.

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Got exactly what I deserved:

IMG_20220416_103653.jpg

Let that be a lesson to you, young man

Get yourself down to the docs and get checked out for the bad shithouse dog aids... you've almost certainly contracted a case judging by the awful sight of that

1 hour ago, Clem H Fandango said:

I still can't understand/comprehend how people can moan about bean juice which is essentially tomato, but the water and juice emitted from fried or plum tomatoes is ok?

Hang your heads in shame GF.

Tomato juice tastes of tomato, bean juice doesn’t.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Tomato does not belong on a breakfast, its a fruit.

Nonsense! It absolutely does belong on a breakfast. It’s a fruit that is treated like a vegetable. Much like you wouldn’t lash an apple or pear on a tuna butty, but you’d have cucumber on it.

On 10/04/2022 at 15:04, Bernard Diomede said:

Look at the state of these!! Golf course over in Spain. Apparently it was voted Spain’s best course in 2021. Didn’t stop me from turning up and spewing in the bushes this morning with a bad head. And eating the cereal bars. 

0A8DABC9-2B75-4397-8371-7F8AC450BE29.jpeg

Even the bacon is trying to get away from those monstrous sausages. Ending up in the beans seems to be a price worth paying.

18 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Nonsense! It absolutely does belong on a breakfast. It’s a fruit that is treated like a vegetable. Much like you wouldn’t lash an apple or pear on a tuna butty, but you’d have cucumber on it.

But who has tuna for brekkie?

I get fruits go with meat/fish.

But tomato water polluting a breakfast is a crime, not the tinned plums but the fried tomato that just emits water.

Nothing worse than a soggy hash brown that has soaked up water.

• Upvote 1