You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

17 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Nice little cafe just up the road from us. No black pudding but crucially no beans. Mrs Willard has already started eating hers. Good solid black tea pot. 
8C60A5F2-2951-46FA-B07C-3E26379ECB9A.jpeg

Decent. Needs pepper 

less said about the plate the better 

28 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Nice little cafe just up the road from us. No black pudding but crucially no beans. Mrs Willard has already started eating hers. Good solid black tea pot. 

Have to say that looks pretty good

Cunt plate and no black pudding but like the teapot

Would 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

Looks good - very genourous helping of butter, and a well cooked tomato.

Where is it located, somewhere poncey like Godalming?

7 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Looks good - very genourous helping of butter, and a well cooked tomato.

Where is it located, somewhere poncey like Godalming?

Ewell. It’s called “all things nice”. I’ve become a regular during lockdown as they do decent tea, the WiFi works and they do a nice fruit cake.

This thread is turning into fucking mum’s net though I don’t think they call plates cunts on there. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Ewell. It’s called “all things nice”. I’ve become a regular during lockdown as they do decent tea, the WiFi works and they do a nice fruit cake.

This thread is turning into fucking mum’s net though I don’t think they call plates cunts on there. 

They'd give you all kinds of shit for the saucers though.

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Ah, I worked in Ewell, briefly, years ago. Slightly better than Godalming if I remember correctly.

Mum's Net is for scruffs. Nappy Valley is where it's at.

On 03/12/2021 at 11:37, YorkshireRed said:

Inset day for the youngest so we’ve had a short walk and then visited the dog friendly cafe at Cannon Hall. It can be found between Wakefield and Barnsley, despite this it’s a nice place for a visit. 

Just a coffee for me but the lad had a seven piece farmers breakfast. Most of the ingredients were from the farm that exists on the estate.

£5.95.

He gave it a solid 8/10.

A5833129-A7AA-4479-B710-AECE57E17207.jpeg

Fuck the beans off and that actually looks pretty damn good. Maybe another egg or sausage and piece of black pudding. But otherwise, spot on.

• Upvote 1

If any other cunt starts complimenting another dickhead's breakfast again I am going to lose my shit here, you are not getting the thread at all. I don't care if it's a Cadbury's cream egg served on Margot Robbie's freshly plucked minge, you will look to and succeed at picking fault with it, the pettier and more innocuous, the better. 

Dribblechin shitlords the lot of you.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Remmie said:

If any other cunt starts complimenting another dickhead's breakfast again I am going to lose my shit here, you are not getting the thread at all. I don't care if it's a Cadbury's cream egg served on Margot Robbie's freshly plucked minge, you will look to and succeed at picking fault with it, the pettier and more innocuous, the better. 

It was the hash brown, wasn't it.  You can even see that it's the first thing that's been eaten. 

12 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I'd pay aRdja prices for that 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Fair point well made.