You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

21 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Cunt tomato.

There was some confusion to the tomato which is why I got both, I didn’t want the tinned. Just wanted grilled. Sausages are amazing, bigger than they look in the photo and they were proper ones.

No ciggies, that’s the table number stand.

Toast is boss too. 
Can have as many teas as you want with that as well.

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Inset day for the youngest so we’ve had a short walk and then visited the dog friendly cafe at Cannon Hall. It can be found between Wakefield and Barnsley, despite this it’s a nice place for a visit. 

Just a coffee for me but the lad had a seven piece farmers breakfast. Most of the ingredients were from the farm that exists on the estate.

£5.95.

He gave it a solid 8/10.

A5833129-A7AA-4479-B710-AECE57E17207.jpeg

Bit triangular 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Karl_b said:

We had our first outing with baby_b this morning, no better way to initiate her than a walk to the local park and cafe. I've posted a brekkie from here before but it's a really solid, excellent value offering. Good quality ingredients, well cooked, £8.50 with a cup of tea.

8.5/10.

IMG_20211203_114155.jpg

The egg is the only thing here escaping any kind of criticism, although the bacon at least also looks just about edible. The toast is a disgrace, someone has shown that bread a photo of a toaster at best there. Or one side of the toaster is clearly broken, i actually can't decide. Tinned tomatoes in a ramekin, get in the bin immediately. The sausage at the bottom looks grey and raw (apart from maybe the possibility that the chef has dipped one end into a deep fat fryer). Horrendous. And as Stig says, is that Batman in the middle of the plate? I can only assume it's a mushroom, again i'm honestly not sure.  Is there a hash brown hiding underneath Batman? Difficult to tell. Too much uncertainty and the bad outweighs the good. Typical of @Spy Bee to like it as well, the deviant.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

The egg is the only thing here escaping any kind of criticism, although the bacon at least also looks just about edible. The toast is a disgrace, someone has shown that bread a photo of a toaster at best there. Or one side of the toaster is clearly broken, i actually can't decide. Tinned tomatoes in a ramekin, get in the bin immediately. The sausage at the bottom looks grey and raw (apart from maybe the possibility that the chef has dipped one end into a deep fat fryer). Horrendous. And as Stig says, is that Batman in the middle of the plate? I can only assume it's a mushroom, again i'm honestly not sure.  Is there a hash brown hiding underneath Batman? Difficult to tell. Too much uncertainty and the bad outweighs the good. Typical of @Spy Bee to like it as well, the deviant.  

A funny as fuck critique 

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Inset day for the youngest so we’ve had a short walk and then visited the dog friendly cafe at Cannon Hall. It can be found between Wakefield and Barnsley, despite this it’s a nice place for a visit. 

Just a coffee for me but the lad had a seven piece farmers breakfast. Most of the ingredients were from the farm that exists on the estate.

£5.95.

He gave it a solid 8/10.

Did he not say, "but Dad, why do I have to mark my breakfast?"

And then under his breath, "weirdo"

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The bigger bit looks like the elephant mans cock. I dread to ask if it's smoked or unsmoked and it's defo not Danish 

Unsmoked, Not sure if there is a smoked option but I’m back tomorrow before a certain sporting event and if there is I’ll ask and always go for smoked.

15 minutes ago, Mike D said:

Unsmoked, Not sure if there is a smoked option but I’m back tomorrow before a certain sporting event and if there is I’ll ask and always go for smoked.

I stopped reading right there. Send the address to gerrynotgerrystillgerryadams@ira.com 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mike D said:

Bernies too. Maghull next to the railway station. £6.50. Highly recommended.EE594E54-A5AB-4038-BDF2-29809E77E355.jpeg

That tomato is out of a 1970s buffet. Absolutely no place on a breakfast and the hash brown looks fluorescent agains the cunt plate.

8 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

£5.95.

He gave it a solid 8/10.

That looks very appetising. But those robbing cunt farmers including half a piece of toast as one item. I’m apoplectic here. I’m cancelling my milk delivery and heading straight to Tesco for the biggest bottle of semi skimmed I can find to level things out

• Upvote 1