You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

In the office today for our Christmas do tonight (I know it’s fucking November).

work canteen 5 items for £1.80. Sausages are cheap, bacon over cooked and hard, beans cooked properly at least and hash brown log pretty good all things considered.

5.5/10 it loses marks as these were all the options they had, not a single egg offering and no proper plates. It filled a hole.

4E5386AA-4D81-445B-ACC0-00BFCF5D25E5.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

In the office today for our Christmas do tonight (I know it’s fucking November).

work canteen 5 items for £1.80. Sausages are cheap, bacon over cooked and hard, beans cooked properly at least and hash brown log pretty good all things considered.

5.5/10 it loses marks as these were all the options they had, not a single egg offering and no proper plates. It filled a hole.

Cunt box and disposable cutlery.

14 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

"Do they know it's Christmas time at Jag Squareds work" 

And someone shit a hash brown turd onto it? 

That other sausage intentionally looks like a rotting knob. Honestly mate a starving Jackal would turn his nose up to that. It needs ramming in someone's fucking face because somebody's stickin' a red hot poker up your asses and I wanna know who's name's on the handle.

The best thing about the whole picture is container it's been shat into. 

11 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I think this is one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen, let alone breakfasts. 

And I’ve been to Slough.

37 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

How does a cook/chef turn out stuff like that?

Plus for the beans and I reckon a tidy shit in the morning when that works its way through.

45 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I feel like the postman has just been. I have opened a package with eager anticipation, pulling off the lid to be confronted with a human shit!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

I feel like the postman has just been. I have opened a package with eager anticipation, pulling off the lid to be confronted with a human shit!

I don't know, and this is just a hunch, but i am getting the feeling that this has actually happened to you. More than once, too.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JagSquared said:

Obviously you get it eaten, but to them score it anywhere near 5.5 is absurd. Negged for not respecting the “out of ten” ratings system.

31 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Obviously you get it eaten, but to them score it anywhere near 5.5 is absurd. Negged for not respecting the “out of ten” ratings system.

You don't wanna look at what some renegade is doing on the film thread lately then 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You don't wanna look at what some renegade is doing on the film thread lately then 

Are they using the tried-and-tested rating out of 4 system, as used by legendary film critics like Leonard Maltin, Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert?