You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Privatisation's still going well then? 

- privatise 

- fuck it up 

- get bailed out/nationalised

- walk away wealthy 

That's how it works right?

I can just imagine the arguments on here if they did nationalise cooked breakfasts.

I almost want it to happen.

18 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Moose Coffee on Hope Street came fully endorsed by @Liverpool lad

I had the Lone Star Moose. 

Neg away you cock heads. 

B52FE431-6BE7-4C65-B9BE-48BE8B3D49D3.jpeg

568D6D00-C6D3-4090-BE7F-6D41ED07D148.jpeg

The fact you’ve got your mrs to take the picture from her side of the table to take the focus away from yours and keep it at a distance, suggests that there’s things lurking on that plate that would make a sailor’s toes curl.

One thing I did notice was there seems to be a dubious substance on the sausage that looks distinctly like lumpy and dehydrated jizz. I would have eaten around that.

4 hours ago, TheBitch said:

Moose Coffee on Hope Street came fully endorsed by @Liverpool lad

I had the Lone Star Moose. 

Neg away you cock heads. 

B52FE431-6BE7-4C65-B9BE-48BE8B3D49D3.jpeg

568D6D00-C6D3-4090-BE7F-6D41ED07D148.jpeg

I like what I am seeing here - good clean presentation. Also known as lack of beans.

Down to it. 

The toast - looks a little nutty for my liking, high falutin toast. Plus cut into triangle - nonce.

The eggs - Splash. The. Fat.

The fresh potato hash looks like mashed.

I am assuming the thing that looks like a dog riding a porpoise over the waves of sausage is the minute steak.

That's gross.

Tomato is the best thing on the plate - get you the eggs benedict shown with a side of a couple of those babies.

No keys, no conkers.

Solid 6.75

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

This abomination is absolutely 100% not mine - i would have launched it back at whoever served it....it is a mate of mines, but i just wanted to share it here so i can share with him the absolute dogs abuse i know you won't let me down with....

IMG-20210924-WA0041.jpg

Looks like the stuff that fell on the floor while they were preparing breakfasts.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

This abomination is absolutely 100% not mine - i would have launched it back at whoever served it....it is a mate of mines, but i just wanted to share it here so i can share with him the absolute dogs abuse i know you won't let me down with....

IMG-20210924-WA0041.jpg

The plate is clearly the only acceptable thing about this breakfast. 

Where to start with the rest…

The sausage is as pathetic as I suspect my penis will become as the years pass. I’ve seen sushi cooked more than that excuse for bacon. 

Two mushrooms. What’s the point? Don’t answer, there’s no point.

Hash browns are meant to be cooked. A friendly tip for the Chef.

Fuck of Tomato, a personal thing.

Scrambled eggs are not meant to resemble the bottom of a rabbit hutch in need of cleaning out. 

The beans want no part of this atrocity. They are beans not miniature dimwits. 

1/10 for the plate. 

10/10 for you maintaining a friendship, despite his woeful inadequacies in the breakfast department. 

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The plate is clearly the only acceptable thing about this breakfast. 

Where to start with the rest…

The sausage is as pathetic as I suspect my penis will become as the years pass. I’ve seen sushi cooked more than that excuse for bacon. 

Two mushrooms. What’s the point? Don’t answer, there’s no point.

Hash browns are meant to be cooked. A friendly tip for the Chef.

Fuck of Tomato, a personal thing.

Scrambled eggs are not meant to resemble the bottom of a rabbit hutch in need of cleaning out. 

The beans want no part of this atrocity. They are beans not miniature dimwits. 

1/10 for the plate. 

10/10 for you maintaining a friendship, despite his woeful inadequacies in the breakfast department. 

Agree entirely.

I am actually not sure we can remain friends after this debacle......although the ammo i am gonna be able to fire at him from here will help me forgive him.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, an tha said:

IMG-20210924-WA0041.jpg

Tell your friend I think he's a cunt for eating that.