You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

10 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've just finished this breakfast, which wasn't too bad at all. Strange it was just 1 egg and 1 toast. This is from "earthsea" on tower bridge road in London. £7.50, which was pretty good for the area too I thought. The bacon was nicely cooked. The sausages (Cumberland) were nice a peppery and juicy (although I suspect deep fat fried). Good beans, okish egg and hash browns. And there was fungus for the sick fucks who eat that. 

7/10, maybe 8/10 for value in this area. 

IMG_20210910_105826.jpg

"And what sides would you like with your plate of beans?"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Not mine, pulled off FB but I have been here many times before. I’m rarely in any kind of state to be eating this though.

A full English from the Yorkshire Pride in Benidorm. 

B6E70F0F-5D93-4FF0-9475-62CD2B29FAD9.jpeg

I’m absolutely starving and some of that looks amazing. The overriding issue for me is the cunt angle the picture has been taken at. How dare they. 

• Upvote 1

Since our last visit and following forum feedback, Morrison’s have halved the price of my youngest’s breakfast to £2.75.

Still shit obviously, but marginally less shit than last time.

I also got a refill in my Latte. This may be allowed anyway, but I’m pretending I’ve stuck it to the man through my sneaking up to the machine and back without detection. 

A380C12D-5AA6-4156-8E4F-5F73C2C7C629.jpeg

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Since our last visit and following forum feedback, Morrison’s have halved the price of my youngest’s breakfast to £2.75.

I also got a refill in my Latte. This may be allowed anyway, but I’m pretending I’ve stuck it to the man through my sneaking up to the machine and back without detection. 

I’m buzzing off the idea that you were stood at the till showing the cashier comments off here.

”Look, look! This one here goes as far as accusing me of kidnapping my own son and force feeding him. This one calls me a scruffy cunt. This one says my son probably hates me. There are numerous questions about what food this part of the meal even is. See - what do you think it could be? He ate it as well!”

“Ok, sir. We can do this one at half price”

”I’ll take it”

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I think if you halved the £2.75, then halved it again and they then gave you £20 it'd be a fair price.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Cunt plate, cunt chair leg, plastic cutlery? 1 uncooked fucker of a mushroom, 1 bullied hash brown 

, raw tomato, a sausage that looks like a stool, the bacon is half cooked, dont even start me on the toasts I can feel the cold from it from here, they’ve cooked one half of the bacon so a mark for effort, the egg I’m my even sure it’s an actual egg and the beans hahahaha even the one that’s realised he’s a cunt is getting off. I was gonna call social services again but I might just ring the lad a priest. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Cunt plate, cunt chair leg, plastic cutlery? 1 uncooked fucker of a mushroom, 1 bullied hash brown 

, raw tomato, a sausage that looks like a stool, the bacon is half cooked, dont even start me on the toasts I can feel the cold from it from here, they’ve cooked one half of the bacon so a mark for effort, the egg I’m my even sure it’s an actual egg and the beans hahahaha even the one that’s realised he’s a cunt is getting off. I was gonna call social services again but I might just ring the lad a priest

Give the poor lad a break. He's already been forced to stuff one manky sausage down his throat.

• Upvote 1