You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

25 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

My mate’s pre cricket breakfast at Leeds Station Wetherspoons.

I’m having a Sausage Sandwich and a Budweiser.

He says it’s nice but he’s an alcoholic, drug addict, clown who, until recently, lived in a caravan. 

D6C107D5-3F2C-4627-A335-74008360F649.jpeg

If ever a plate screamed “a Wetherspoons in Leeds” 

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

I know that tinned baked beans are horrible shite and I never have them, but also think the anti-bean cognoscenti need to realise there’s a big difference between Baz’s breakfast where most of the stuff looks good and the beans are kept apart in a ramekin, and Bob’s where all the food is swimming in a cardboard box of beans.

The latter deserves nuclear ire and ridicule, the former isn’t too bad in the great scheme of things.

Not a fan of the ramekin personally. I think it's only there to hide the fact they hadn't spent the time to cook down the sauce properly. 

If I'm having beans I'd prefer them on the plate without a litre of tomato sauce.

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

He says it’s nice but he’s an alcoholic, drug addict, clown who, until recently, lived in a caravan. 

After looking at this picture I need to apply some moisturiser. 

On 26/08/2021 at 09:22, YorkshireRed said:

They use that plate to hide weeks and weeks worth of bean juice residue.

I do a very good full English. No fucking beans of course. Anyway I used the 'I do a very good full English' as a chat up line once, many years ago when I was crawling out of a divorce. 

Bird gave me a black eye. Had to go to the chemists the next morning to get some cream to cover it up. 

Fucking embarrassing that.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

I do a very good full English. No fucking beans of course. Anyway I used the 'I do a very good full English' as a chat up line once, many years ago when I was crawling out of a divorce. 

Bird gave me a black eye. Had to go to the chemists the next morning to get some cream to cover it up. 

She was obviously a pro-beaner.

5 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

Pics Dave or fuck off 

3 hours ago, Superb said:

Reported.

Nonce

3 hours ago, Stouffer said:

The Mrs. reckons that looks the business but could do with some beans, not on the side but actually on the plate.

Divorce number 2 incoming. 

Divorce? I reckon you should go proper deep... dark. Get some nightmare on elm street stuff going and film it for her family. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Pics Dave or fuck off 

Nonce

Divorce? I reckon you should go proper deep... dark. Get some nightmare on elm street stuff going and film it for her family. 

In Glasgow tomorrow. Last time we were there we had a breakfast so dry it nearly gave me sunburn. 

Pictures will be forthcoming. 

• Upvote 1