You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

15 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha. Mrs kurtz has met bob geldoff and said he smelt like an actual tramp. Paula Yates sank in the year leading up to their divorce said he would go months without taking a shower.

Must have been a deep bath.

23 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha. Mrs kurtz has met bob geldoff and said he smelt like an actual tramp. Paula Yates sank in the year leading up to their divorce said he would go months without taking a shower.

It's not only Mondays he didn't like.

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Took the kids and Mrs Kurtz to Headingly to watch the cricket and stayed the night in the Malmaison. The ladies in the queue for the night club opposite the hotel are a sight to behold. Anyway, this was breakfast. Eggs and bacon a bit over cooked but not shabby. My boys more than made up for it by taking solid advantage of the free buffet. 

0E05AE58-5048-4595-8DBC-25FBC935F403.jpeg

Supermarket Scampi on a breakfast. 

You dirty bastard. 

4 minutes ago, belarus said:

One of the worst breakfasts I’ve ever had. It can fuck off

4D58156C-2491-4D42-91F9-2AA65CF3A54A.jpeg

The mushrooms look ok and I’m neutral over the hash brown. Everything else should be thrown in the nonces wing of breakfast prison and the plate frisbeed into the chops of whoever cooked it. 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The mushrooms look ok and I’m neutral over the hash brown. Everything else should be thrown in the nonces wing of breakfast prison and the plate frisbeed into the chops of whoever cooked it. 

The mushrooms were the worst bit, and that takes some doing with how bad it all was. They were watery and stone cold. I’m honestly fucking fuming. I was dead excited for it too. Had a skinful last night, was buzzing for this and it was fucking shite

5 minutes ago, belarus said:

The mushrooms were the worst bit, and that takes some doing with how bad it all was. They were watery and stone cold. I’m honestly fucking fuming. I was dead excited for it too. Had a skinful last night, was buzzing for this and it was fucking shite

Given the circumstances, no jury in the land would convict you if you now cook and eat the person who made it. They brought it on themselves, plus a man has to eat. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I do like the fact that you appear to have a bacon shark cruising the slimy waters between the beans and the erm, scrambled egg.

Bacon Shark do doo do doo do doo

Hahaha - that fucking tune haunts me with having an 18 month old!

Honestly not sure I’ll ever get over that this morning. 2.5 hour drive home and I’m still gutted. I was well excited for it and it looked great on the plate and it was horrible. Cold mushrooms, dry cold scrambled egg, a solid mass of turd was the sausage - weird consistency to it, the bacon was rolled up together, so the bits on the outside were cooked, but the piece wrapped into the middle wasn’t cooked. The black pudding was dried out to fuck. The beans, egg and hash brown were ok, but you can’t get them wrong and they are merely supporting cast members anyway. I need something phenomenal for tea to get over it. Might do a roast if I can muster the energy with this hangover. Cunts

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Do you know what, if you take the nonce tokens off that it looks a decent hangover cure. I also like the fact whoever cooked it punched fuck out of it before they served you it. 

Agreed - it looks amazing. It made the disappointment even harder to take

5 hours ago, belarus said:

Agreed - it looks amazing. It made the disappointment even harder to take

A hot bath, a Seal album, a few candles and as Turdseye would suggest... two fingers gently slid up the bottom and you'll be fine. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

My kind of place.

Screenshot_2021-08-10-09-26-36-86.jpg

Haha.

All joking aside, if that’s the marketing picture, imagine the horror presented to you if you went and bought one in person. Jesus.

”Chuck me the kitchen roll will you?”

”Why? Have you spilt something?”

”No, no. I just want to remove any moisture from these beans before I serve them”

• Upvote 1