You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

4 hours ago, TK421 said:

My-brunch-by-TK421.jpg

I made myself some brunch.  You may critique, comment and neg at will.

My keys are the ones with Darth Vader on them who has "BAD DARK SIDE MUTHAFUCKA" inscribed upon him. 

Add butter to the toast and it looks a lot more appetising.

add beans and you’ve got yourself a breakfast.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I took a client for breakfast yesterday, it was near his office which is why it was chosen, but completely awful. One of the worst breakfasts I've ever had. I don't know the name of the place, but it was in Paul Street in Shoreditch. £7, so not too expensive for the area. But........

Eggs were overcooked

Sausages just has a very weird taste and we're reheated and not warm enough. 

They somehow made toast shit. 

The bacon was kind of ok, as were the beans. 

The hash browns he microwaved then stuck on some sort of George foremen grill type of thing. 

No black pudding on offer. Mushrooms available for weird people. 

The tea was about half a cup of milk 

1/10

IMG_20210617_101407.jpg

• Upvote 4

Someones had a shit in the middle of a perfectly good looking breakfast there. I assume your client is taking you to court? 

Why have they used two different types of sausage though? And why does one look lik.... oh. Oh. Shoredicth for you. 

Did you take him to Browns? 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I took a client for breakfast yesterday, it was near his office which is why it was chosen, but completely awful. One of the worst breakfasts I've ever had. I don't know the name of the place, but it was in Paul Street in Shoreditch. £7, so not too expensive for the area. But........

Eggs were overcooked

Sausages just has a very weird taste and we're reheated and not warm enough. 

They somehow made toast shit. 

The bacon was kind of ok, as were the beans. 

The hash browns he microwaved then stuck on some sort of George foremen grill type of thing. 

No black pudding on offer. Mushrooms available for weird people. 

The tea was about half a cup of milk 

1/10

IMG_20210617_101407.jpg

That looks awful. I’d have sent it back and asked for a refund. I’d sooner have a bowl of dry Kellogg’s All-Bran!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Someones had a shit in the middle of a perfectly good looking breakfast there. I assume your client is taking you to court? 

Why have they used two different types of sausage though? And why does one look lik.... oh. Oh. Shoredicth for you. 

Did you take him to Browns? 

The sausages were the same type even though they look different. 

Unfortunately browns is still shut. We did talk about going there when it's all over though. Or the sports bar. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The sausages were the same type even though they look different. 

Unfortunately browns is still shut. We did talk about going there when it's all over though. Or the sports bar. 

I've sat in Browns on a saturday afternoon watching soccer saturday. Great place. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I don't. I bet you pay for a lapdance then tell your mates you reckon she's into you. 

Nah, I don't really like those places. It's like having a juicy steak placed in front of you, but you're not allowed to eat it. 

Had a mate who blew £500 on a girl at Spearmint Rhinos cos he "thought she liked me". 

2 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Nah, I don't really like those places. It's like having a juicy steak placed in front of you, but you're not allowed to eat it. 

Had a mate who blew £500 on a girl at Spearmint Rhinos cos he "thought she liked me". 

Yeah I don't bother with the personal dances, tbh I don't like them much myself but I did have a laugh in there when I went. me and my mate checking our footy bets and watching SSN while my mate did exactly what I just said and kept getting dances off the same girl who he reckons said she'd call him later that night....

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I don't bother with the personal dances, tbh I don't like them much myself but I did have a laugh in there when I went. me and my mate checking our footy bets and watching SSN while my mate did exactly what I just said and kept getting dances off the same girl who he reckons said she'd call him later that night....

You fellas need to pick better birds for your lapdances. 

This mornings first post in this thread was from Belarus - now in the top 5 of posters in this thread,  for very obvious reason - it was a bit of a let down as there were no new images.

It has now regressed to a few incels who couldn't cook their way out of a pair of sweatpants discussing lappies.

Pffft.

#bonerinsweatpants