You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

6 minutes ago, belarus said:

I’m generally happy with this, apart from the following points:

1 - Brown toast is for sex offenders

2 - Another con artist offering “tomatoes” on a breakfast and opening a can. They should be dragged before a judge, the lot of them.

To quote from dinnerladies  : it's all brown. That's the point of toast.

16 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Not surprised her hash brown (which has no place in an ENGLISH breakfast) was soggy with all those fucking beans.

Is that a triangular black pudding or a hash brown a-la-Lifey - cooked for 3 minutes with a flame thrower?

Is a triangular black pud. Had it a few times from the local butcher and it’s great stuff.

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Went to Ma Wom's for breakfast this morning and was served this lot up. Some tea and white bread with it, I wasn't in the mood for toast this morning. 

IMG_20210612_113604.jpg

Was it served with some kind of hallucinogen or is that just me?

13 minutes ago, mgw100 said:

First rule of acid, never mix with a full English.

Once got kicked out of a Cafe in Huddersfield off my tits on acid and base cocaine, I can attest to the fact that never the twian should meet.

It was seven o'clock in the morning and me and my fuck head friend thought the best idea in the world was to drop acid, take coke and get a train to Huddersfield straight from an all night club.

The police were called as my mate refused to come down from a tree in the town centre.

Good times.

• Upvote 6

On 11/06/2021 at 14:24, Tony Moanero said:

Looks pretty nice, that. Needs some tomatoes, though.

Proper tomatoes, though (not out of a tin). Also, they must have spent more than 5 seconds in the pan. 

There is no excuse for lowering standards on this breakfast item, but it happens all too often when ordering a fry-up. They come out all anemic like this monstrosity:

Fried English Breakfast Bacon Egg and Tomatoes Stock Photo - Alamy

When they should be like this:

Fried Tomatoes with Mint Couscous Recipe

Properly done tomatoes on a breakfast is a delight.

32 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Proper tomatoes, though (not out of a tin). Also, they must have spent more than 5 seconds in the pan. 

There is no excuse for lowering standards on this breakfast item, but it happens all too often when ordering a fry-up. They come out all anemic like this monstrosity:

Fried English Breakfast Bacon Egg and Tomatoes Stock Photo - Alamy

When they should be like this:

Fried Tomatoes with Mint Couscous Recipe

Properly done tomatoes on a breakfast is a delight.

Fresh tomatoes are preferable to tinned whole tomatoes, but I don’t mind the latter. I agree that tomatoes need to be fried or grilled properly.

On 11/06/2021 at 16:11, Jairzinho said:

Could happily eat about 10 slices of heavily buttered toast. 

This. Best post of the year so far. 

5 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Out now at my favourite local breakfast spot, same outside table. Idyllic if you pretend you can’t hear the cars on the main road 6 feet behind you, and pretend you can’t see the shell garage next door.

anyway, another belting breakfast.

my missus didn’t have her norks out I’m afraid.

mine: full English (£7.10) including coffee and two granary toast with extra black pudding (£0.80).

hers: vegetarian breakfast (£6.50) including coffee.

my sausage was a title underdone on yhw

inside but a good quality product, the black pudding was superb. Her veggie sausages looked great but she had to leave a hash brown cause it was a bit soggy.

all in all... bostin.

7DFFAA37-E0ED-4DB9-9E33-48AD82115FA4.jpeg

No tits and cunt devil spawn? Fuck you mate. Honestly, fuck you. It's the weekend ruined you .. just fuck off mate I hope it gave you aids 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Went to Ma Wom's for breakfast this morning and was served this lot up. Some tea and white bread with it, I wasn't in the mood for toast this morning. 

IMG_20210612_113604.jpg

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Once got kicked out of a Cafe in Huddersfield off my tits on acid and base cocaine, I can attest to the fact that never the twian should meet.

It was seven o'clock in the morning and me and my fuck head friend thought the best idea in the world was to drop acid, take coke and get a train to Huddersfield straight from an all night club.

The police were called as my mate refused to come down from a tree in the town centre.

Good times.

Outstanding. 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

IMG_20210612_113604.jpg

Would happily sit down to that with a half pint of HP Sauce. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

IMG_20210612_113604.jpg

Is it just me that thinks that looks upside down?

I can't explain what I mean any better I'm afraid. 

22 hours ago, Pidge said:

Can't trust a grown adult who insists on only eating white bread. Do you want your crusts cut off as well?

Brown bread is delicious if left untoasted. Although I don’t wish to conform to your adult and trust opinions, so stick that in your boyfriend’s crack pipe and smoke it

Back on the slow carb diet today after writing last week off due to leftover birthday cake and beer, so cooked up breakfast this morning.

it’ll go down very badly on here, I’m sure, but went down very well in actual fact.

one bacon rasher, 1.5 turkey bacon rashers, half of 5 scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes, smashed avo(cado) and some wonderful mushrooms.

the big gap on the plate is where the beans I couldn’t be arsed making (cause I cant have sugary Heinz ones) should go.

D28A0E48-8B06-4C49-820C-C1A2F573CF60.jpeg

• Upvote 3