You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

8 hours ago, Code said:

My breakfast today. 

20210611_083938.jpg

That's the breakfast of the evil murderous cunt in a Nordic noir series - the one who sits there in his immaculate kitchen wearing a black roll-neck sweater and rimless glasses, staring at the gloomy morning vista outside from his floor-to-ceiling window, all while some poor bastard is trapped in a blood-soaked dungeon one floor below, simply awaiting the inevitable. An apron hangs outside the door.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Chips on a breakfast 

Toast cut in triangles

Only one sausage

Dragged through a hedge

La di da plate

Norway = zero points. 

The bacon and sausages were tasty, the eggs not so much, I took away the beans obviously, and did not eat more than one of the toasts and no chips.

Yesterdays effort was a lot better. 

I’ll give this a 3 out of 6 myself. 

20210612_121912.jpg

• Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, Code said:

Another effort today, too much bread and chips for my diet this.

20210612_115917.jpg

How did you manage to not sup the whole glass of coke when you’ve eaten a zero moisture dish like that? Fair play to you

Out now at my favourite local breakfast spot, same outside table. Idyllic if you pretend you can’t hear the cars on the main road 6 feet behind you, and pretend you can’t see the shell garage next door.

anyway, another belting breakfast.

my missus didn’t have her norks out I’m afraid.

mine: full English (£7.10) including coffee and two granary toast with extra black pudding (£0.80).

hers: vegetarian breakfast (£6.50) including coffee.

my sausage was a title underdone on yhw

inside but a good quality product, the black pudding was superb. Her veggie sausages looked great but she had to leave a hash brown cause it was a bit soggy.

all in all... bostin.

7DFFAA37-E0ED-4DB9-9E33-48AD82115FA4.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Out now at my favourite local breakfast spot, same outside table. Idyllic if you pretend you can’t hear the cars on the main road 6 feet behind you, and pretend you can’t see the shell garage next door.

mine: full English (£7.10) including coffee and two granary toast with extra black pudding (£0.80).

inside but a good quality product, the black pudding was superb. Her veggie sausages looked great but she had to leave a hash brown cause it was a bit soggy.

all in all... bostin.

Not surprised her hash brown (which has no place in an ENGLISH breakfast) was soggy with all those fucking beans.

Is that a triangular black pudding or a hash brown a-la-Lifey - cooked for 3 minutes with a flame thrower?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

all in all... bostin.

I’m generally happy with this, apart from the following points:

1 - Brown toast is for sex offenders

2 - Another con artist offering “tomatoes” on a breakfast and opening a can. They should be dragged before a judge, the lot of them.

• Upvote 2