You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

3 hours ago, PestiRed said:

If it was a proper sausage and not a frankfurter then it would be passable as a starter breakfast for a young child

Haha its a spicy chicken chilli sausage.

Todays effort without one cant be compared. 

20210529_094916.jpg

1 hour ago, DJLJ said:

I assume all the postings are ‘what **doesn’t** constitute the perfect breakfast’. Would be great if we could get back to ‘what **does** constitute the perfect breakfast’. 

I am about to pay Usher 3 bucks so I can neg @Carvalho Diablo

Its like showing up to a songwriter night and playing a cover.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, PestiRed said:

Fucked up egg today and that bacon needs a bit of fat on it

The eggs were a disaster today. A bit like the following round of golf. 

Got myself some more sausages though. 

77D2D607-8CC4-40A0-9019-48628C7A73FD.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Code said:

The eggs were a disaster today. A bit like the following round of golf. 

Got myself some more sausages though. 

77D2D607-8CC4-40A0-9019-48628C7A73FD.jpeg

Fuck me, they look fit Frode. 

How the fuck are you gonna feed all of you with just 9? 

Where’s the vid of the fat lad eating his breakfast in a VW camper van in a diner in batley? 

anyway, just pretend I’m replying to that...

went this morning with my missus and my little girl and, in the fat lad’s words, “it were lovely, that”

one significant issue is that on all three of ours (they both had pancakes with bacon and syrup, I had the skillet hash thing fatty had, with added sausages) they barely cooked the bacon.

wasn’t such as issue for me cause there was plenty of stuff for it to hide behind and thankfully there was chopped up crispy bacon in the mix of potatoes and cheese anyway, but seriously I was sad for those two.

my eggs looked like they still were a bit

jelly on the top at first glance, but they weren’t. Very good eggs in the end, though  I wish I’d asked for over easy as they’d have looked better on arrival of I did.

if they’d have cooked the bacon properly, would’ve got a 8/10, but can only give it 5 cause it was so far away from being sufficiently cooked, and you can’t get away with that at all with streaky bacon.

Place was great though. Could easily be tacky and shit, but absolutely wasn’t. Would go again, but will be sure next time to ask specifically for any meat to be cooked.

BA2ED2FB-45E4-4586-8EE1-E78534170772.jpeg

C4A514C1-FE79-4C3B-89F9-E1E548F71007.jpeg

AA0C6A8F-8EAA-4B34-B2D2-60EF1FD2E0DC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Mate them sausages and eggs look superb. I'm not gonna pass judgement on the bacon until you confirm if its smoked bacon but either way they could have cooked it. 

Repped for having the happiest looking daughter of the day. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Mate them sausages and eggs look superb. I'm not gonna pass judgement on the bacon until you confirm if its smoked bacon but either way they could have cooked it. 

Repped for having the happiest looking daughter of the day. 

I couldn’t remember but my missus reckons smoked. Think that’s the only cooking it got along the way though.

the happy girl got happier later too. Only reason we went there was her footy team was playing out that way later on. They won 10-0 and she scored her first ever goal.

• Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I couldn’t remember but my missus reckons smoked. Think that’s the only cooking it got along the way though.

the happy girl got happier later too. Only reason we went there was her footy team was playing out that way later on. They won 10-0 and she scored her first ever goal.

Out of rep, I think we need to be telling Klopp we have a goalscorer ready to go 

25 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Out of rep, I think we need to be telling Klopp we have a goalscorer ready to go 

She’s played for two seasons now and today we’re shots number 1 (saved) and 2 (scored) before returning steadfastly back to defence out the way.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, PestiRed said:

I’m not convinced you can make a sausage from chicken and chorizo is a sausage so why would you need chorizo-style?

You need to up your sausage game

A quick internet search tells me that Norwegian sausages are legendarily bad.

Let's just be grateful he isn't slapping up pictures of sheep heads, whale steaks and lutefisk.

• Upvote 1