You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

1 hour ago, Chip Butty said:

A  Vegetarian offering, for your consideration.

69BB704A-B51D-439F-AD0A-99BE5B54C12C.jpeg

If I still had my sexy mod powers I'd have deleted that.

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Angies Cafe warbrek Moor

£7 with warm bread and tea

9/10 smashed the lot

20210523_105617.jpg

I didn't know you could print eggs.

• Upvote 8

On 21/05/2021 at 16:37, Bruce Spanner said:

On Sunday morning I’m going to a place that does steak and eggs, with shoestring fries, fro breakfast and I cannot tell you how excited I am! 

That explains where the half eggs are going. 

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

I have the juice in a separate bowl and dunk toast or bread and butter in it.

I woke up ten minutes ago.

I looked through the last few pages of this hoping to be inspired for breakfast.

And now the image of toast or bread and butter- and let’s be honest here the last few pictures they appear to be the same fucking thing- being dunked in tinned sieve juice from tomatoes....

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

Beans, tinned tomatoes, ketchup and HP sauce? Dirty Den divorced Angie for less than that!

People who limit themselves to one sauce are plebs. Red for the hash brown, ulster fry, liver sausage and black pudding, brown for the bacon and sausages. 

3 hours ago, PestiRed said:

Who serves chopped tomatoes on a breakfast plate? Dirty beaners, that’s who

I’m also curious as to how they turned the fat on the bacon to charcoal whilst failing to cook the meat

The fat was amazing 

2 hours ago, mgw100 said:

I agree that tinned chopped tomatoes are wrong but that still looks like it would be good to eat. 

It was. 

2 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with tinned tomatoes on a fry up you heathens.

Not a thing, in fact...

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Has to be tinned whole tomatoes. Tinned chopped tomatoes are just mush.

Whole tinned tomatoes tens to explode and leak water everywhere when ylu prick them on the plate. These has been cooked down enough that they didn't leak everywhere. 

28 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Can no one make proper toast?

As well, it appears a new obsession with funghi is creeping in. And they look tinned as well. 

They weren't, they were proper ones done in lashings of butter. 

• Upvote 1

Been intending to post this for a few days, but not really had time. I went for breakfast with a client the other day. Some fancy place near Victoria called M. Very weird they did all the ingredients for a breakfast, but didn't actually just serve a fry up. So I got this breakfast in a bun (sausage overcooked, duck egg overcooked, shitty streaky like frazzles and hash brown), with a black pudding side. Very disappointing. Taste 5/10 for the black pudding, value 0/10. 10 quid for the bun. 3 quid for the black pudding. And the worst cup of tea I've ever had was about 4 quid. 

IMG_20210525_092903.jpg

IMG_20210525_092910.jpg

• Upvote 1