You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

On 08/05/2021 at 12:08, Stouffer said:

I don't understand why anyone would choose to use cheap eggs as the difference in quality is huge.

Clarence Court, Cotswold Legbar are about the best commercial eggs I reckon.

Repped for egg knowledge 

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

What did you do with the extra half an egg?

Maybe his missus had the other 2.5 eggs. I imagine Bob weighed the total of 5 scrambled eggs and ensured they each had precisely 2.5 eggs each.

all that effort to cut an egg in half when you could have just lashed it at the wall 

Nah im gonna go against the grain here and say that if you didn’t sprinkle bifter on it, that looks fit especially if hungover. Repped for having the nerve. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

On Sunday morning I’m going to a place that does steak and eggs, with shoestring fries, fro breakfast and I cannot tell you how excited I am! 

What was for brekkie this morning mate? Cottage Pie? 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What was for brekkie this morning mate? Cottage Pie? 

It’s American and it’s wonderful.

I don’t eat breakfast as a rule, so may as well do it proper when I get the chance.

Don’t tend to order a fry up unless I know it’s decent, or I’m hungover, as there’s nothing more sole crushing than a shit fry up.

19 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It’s American and it’s wonderful.

I don’t eat breakfast as a rule, so may as well do it proper when I get the chance.

Don’t tend to order a fry up unless I know it’s decent, or I’m hungover, as there’s nothing more sole crushing than a shit fry up.

And you're not about to start now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

All right Col, haven't seen you on here for a bit.

It looks all right, eggs look spot on. Could use some toast.

Mate I made them eggs in a soup cup in the microwave. She was making her rabbit stuff in the kitchen at the same time so to save room I boiled some water, cracked two eggs in with some vinegar and 2 minutes in the microwave. Almost perfect. 

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I care not for your opinions, at 11am next Sunday I will be eating this...

500x675_3992.jpg

...with a hangover and I will call it breakfast and I will be happy and at peace with the world.

Hahahahahahahahaha Tonys gonna murder you