You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

1 minute ago, Mil-ing Around said:

Yeah, i like him too, seems like a genuine fella. Doesn't give a fuck when he goes to these places, sets up his own table right outside and films on a main road haha. 

I thought that too mate. Adam Richmond (man v food) started to get serious health problems after years of eating all that food and that's why he stopped. Hopefully this guy looks after himself at some point.

Seems like somebody was looking down on him, its damn hard to get the youtube algorithm to bump such a small content creator on to the home page of such a big platform and into 1000's of peoples recommended lists. He will be a millionaire inside 2 years with his current growth on youtube though. His viewership numbers per video and subscriber numbers are crazy high and gaining at a rapid rate. Nice story, hope he makes it big for him and his kids. 

We babysat her niece and nephew last week and all the lad wants to do if he isn't on his game is watch some kid play Minecraft on youtube and tell them whats going on as he walks through it. I could have done that with Outlaw on the Commodore 64 when I was 7. I'd be a fucking billionaire by now. Bastard internet and its shit timing. Oh well I got to call Kirsty Allsopp a cunt on Twitter so its not all that bad. 

For all the talk about wanting that guy to be a Youtube success because he has 3 kids and lost his wife recently, while he's off gallivanting around the country polishing off every breakfast going, who is looking after said kids?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

For all the talk about wanting that guy to be a Youtube success because he has 3 kids and lost his wife recently, while he's off gallivanting around the country polishing off every breakfast going, who is looking after said kids?

None of your fucking business.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

Take that bitchy shit to mumsnet

• Upvote 1

On 01/05/2021 at 13:01, Mil-ing Around said:

Yeah, i like him too, seems like a genuine fella. Doesn't give a fuck when he goes to these places, sets up his own table right outside and films on a main road haha. 

I thought that too mate. Adam Richmond (man v food) started to get serious health problems after years of eating all that food and that's why he stopped. Hopefully this guy looks after himself at some point.

Seems like somebody was looking down on him, its damn hard to get the youtube algorithm to bump such a small content creator on to the home page of such a big platform and into 1000's of peoples recommended lists. He will be a millionaire inside 2 years with his current growth on youtube though. His viewership numbers per video and subscriber numbers are crazy high and gaining at a rapid rate. Nice story, hope he makes it big for him and his kids. 

My young cousin is gamer and has a you tube channel dedicated to some game called Roblox. She's only just turned 19 and has 300k subscribers. My uncle (her grandad) told me she making a serious fucking wedge out of it. 

37 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

My young cousin is gamer and has a you tube channel dedicated to some game called Roblox. She's only just turned 19 and has 300k subscribers. My uncle (her grandad) told me she making a serious fucking wedge out of it. 

I had no idea people made money from YouTube. When you say subscribers, do people have paid subscriptions to watch shit on there?

10 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I had no idea people made money from YouTube. When you say subscribers, do people have paid subscriptions to watch shit on there?

I think it's through sponsored ads and allowing ads to be played Tone along with live streaming. You can subscribe for free. There are some channels that have paying subscribers as well. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Trumo said:

I'd imagine he leaves them to fend for themselves. We do it with our 9 year old all the time.

He's fine as long as we leave him plenty of whisky and cigars.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Fuck off Tone. 

No one eats a bap with a knife and fork.*

*Apart from you squire. 

Haha. I began using a knife and fork to eat sandwiches with messy fillings about ten years ago, when I grew a 1970s New York pimp-style moustache, and haven’t looked back.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Anybody here have a question asked?

I asked if he'd rather eat a monkey with a knife or a bear with beans, but the arrogant prick never answered. He's obviously forgotten his roots already now he's a superstar.

20 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

The missus overdid it last night and is hanging this morning so made her a breakfast bap. 

0E85946B-7322-43B5-9BDE-0BFB92E8C5FB.jpeg

0982A276-2FE0-404C-B0AC-0E9F9B743AB9.jpeg

64E14E50-3E97-40FE-8F4D-F498D3A03C63.jpeg

7DF05B23-7678-4529-87D7-9B74530ACC96.jpeg

99BB0ABE-D8BA-4639-8A20-892BC0B7125A.jpeg

A03F910D-5F44-49ED-B12B-1B2A72558CFD.jpeg

Looks absolutely belting that, though I reckon I’d be happier with half as much of everything 

20 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

The missus overdid it last night and is hanging this morning so made her a breakfast bap. 

0E85946B-7322-43B5-9BDE-0BFB92E8C5FB.jpeg

0982A276-2FE0-404C-B0AC-0E9F9B743AB9.jpeg

64E14E50-3E97-40FE-8F4D-F498D3A03C63.jpeg

7DF05B23-7678-4529-87D7-9B74530ACC96.jpeg

99BB0ABE-D8BA-4639-8A20-892BC0B7125A.jpeg

A03F910D-5F44-49ED-B12B-1B2A72558CFD.jpeg

Did you really make it for her or was it really so you could take pictures on here while it was getting cold?

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

Did you really make it for her or was it really so you could take pictures on here while it was getting cold?

Anthony Bourdain & Keith Flloyd will be misty eyed at the technical prowess of a sausage, bacon, mushroom and egg sandwich. 

• Upvote 1