You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It wasn't meant as a slur to anything but the breakfast. My point being that even if I was starving I'd tell him to go and fuck himself. Obviously it's just taking the piss. 

I understand hence my comment 

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Was it delivered to your home? If so, was it cold?

I’ve had a fry-up delivered twice. The first time, years ago, the food was cooked well but was lukewarm. The second time, the food was hotter but there was a  pubic hair on the bacon.

I bet you took the pube invasion stoically, Tony, but had it been a baked bean you'd have been all over Facebook blubbing.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Imagine being hungover as fuck, thinking you're beating the system by ordering a Full English delivery. Imagine the hope, the optimism, the sheer thrill of waiting for it to arrive and dispense with your hangover, like an elixir made by the gods of Olympus themselves.

And then, then, this fucking travesty arrives, everything you hoped for disapears like the cepia tinged memory of a former lovers flaws. You look at it and realise that you're fucked, done, it's over. it'll never get better than yesterday. The anguise must be akin to Munch's 'scream', but there will never be interest in you, no crowds to assess your merit, no validation, no discussion of your qualities and worth, just a sad, hungover creature holding a box containing a breakfast so bad that the driver feels guilty handing it over to a man such as yourself who is so close to the edge.

TL;DR 

Fuck off belarus you cunt.

• 1 month later...

Right then...

Homemade effort today. Not in shot is either my perfectly coloured cup of tea or my excellently cooked toast.

Also out of shot is your ma’s cum face.

Do your worst. 

Oh, and Happy New Year x

B22EFE56-5259-4CCB-AEB8-F0C6249F8D7C.jpeg

• Upvote 8

14 minutes ago, belarus said:

Right then...

Homemade effort today. Not in shot is either my perfectly coloured cup of tea or my excellently cooked toast.

Do your worst. 

Oh, and Happy New Year x

No sausages or black pudding. Frozen hash browns. Tomatoes that look like Giant Haystacks sat on them. I’d rather eat dry Shredded Wheat.

• Upvote 4

First the positives...

I like the confidence of not having the plate perfectly positioned on the table mat. You’re obviously a guy who like to challenge societal norms. You’ll probably end up being tortured by the Secret Service at some point but, until then, you have my respect.

The bacon looks decent but is clearly trying to dissociate itself from some of the other ingredients.

Areas of concern...

The three stray mushrooms remind me of those Budweiser frogs on their lily pad. Although I quite liked those little fellas, they’re a bit past their best, as are the mushrooms. 

That hash brown looks like it could have done with a bit more umph. The eggs a little less umph. 

A personal preference but tomatoes would be nowhere near my cooked breakfast. Especially a solo adventurer like the one adorning your plate. You either have them or you don’t, no halfway housing in this mans breakfast army.

And finally...

Free the beans. Their days of living in the breakfast equivalent of a Nazi created Ghetto are over. 

Thanks for sharing. 

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

No sausages or black pudding. Frozen hash browns. Tomatoes that look like Giant Haystacks sat on them. I’d rather eat dry Shredded Wheat.

I had to work with what was at hand mate.

8 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

First the positives...

I like the confidence of not having the plate perfectly positioned on the table mat. You’re obviously a guy who like to challenge societal norms. You’ll probably end up being tortured by the Secret Service at some point but, until then, you have my respect.

The bacon looks decent but is clearly trying to dissociate itself from some of the other ingredients.

Areas of concern...

The three stray mushrooms remind me of those Budweiser frogs on their lily pad. Although I quite liked those little fellas, they’re a bit past their best, as are the mushrooms. 

That hash brown looks like it could have done with a bit more umph. The eggs a little less umph. 

A personal preference but tomatoes would be nowhere near my cooked breakfast. Especially a solo adventurer like the one adorning your plate. You either have them or you don’t, no halfway housing in this mans breakfast army.

And finally...

Free the beans. Their days of living in the breakfast equivalent of a Nazi created Ghetto are over. 

Thanks for sharing. 

The hash browns were regrettable. I had to pad it out due to lack of ingredients.

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Saw this ‘thing’ flash up on just eat a while back, completely forgot about it until I saw that mess above.

113313.jpg

I mean, where do you fucking start with how truly bad that is?

This breakfast represents why we might as well end the world now. It’s already over, we just don’t know it yet. 

31 minutes ago, belarus said:

Right then...

Do your worst. 

Oh, and Happy New Year x

What happened to you egg? And bacon? And sausage? Other than that, the beans look nice.