You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

3 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

What the fuck is that weird little square thing to the top right of the sausage ? Did you eat something and spit it out again you dirty fuck ? 

I appreciate you were annoyed and trying to have a go at me, but I have found this easier to climax to any post more in my life.

• Upvote 1

On 24/10/2020 at 16:05, belarus said:

The visuals don’t do it justice. Bought from a farm so all locally sourced. The black pudding was top fucking drawer.

Haha - that was pretty undercooked to be fair. Just looks like a pile of yeast, salt and water to Lifetime Fan probably 

How would you know the black pudding was top drawer?. It's been drowned in bean vomit

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'm going to need a bigger plate

brekkie.jpg

Did you google "snuff breakfast" to find that picture? If you've eaten them sausages then rest in peace. Always know that despite our differences on here I thought you were a decent enough bloke. The forum will be worse off without your bullshit. Big shoes to fill for someone. Big big shoes. 

Pot-A-Doodle-Do (it's a pottery place with cafe attached, Skemereston, Berwick-upon-Tweed. £7.45.

Decent this, good quality local pig products and because we're close to the border they've added some delicious haggis. The black pudding is the best I've ever had, it was incredible, which nudges it to a 7.5/10.

20201025_105011.jpg

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'm going to need a bigger plate

brekkie.jpg

Where's the toast, tea, keys and conker? Why did you decide to stamp on a tomato and serve it raw? Mushrooms look passable. The beans have performed an aggressive takeover on one of the uncooked sausages but at least it acted as a breakwater for the eggs, thus saving them from the awful prospect of beanageddon, in a heartwarming tale of martyrdom. I'm not a fan of crispy edges on a fried egg either, tastes like little oily plastic shavings. At least you have 4 fucking hash browns to blandify this hate crime on a plate. 

What was the veggie black pudding like? 

2 hours ago, Karl_b said:

Come on SD, where's the fucking review?

I doubt he survived that brekkie. 

2 hours ago, Karl_b said:

Pot-A-Doodle-Do (it's a pottery place with cafe attached, Skemereston, Berwick-upon-Tweed. £7.45.

Decent this, good quality local pig products and because we're close to the border they've added some delicious haggis. The black pudding is the best I've ever had, it was incredible, which nudges it to a 7.5/10.

20201025_105011.jpg

You might want to introduce them to a thing called heat. 

It wasn’t a breakfast, I had it for lunch at Stump Cross Caverns in the Yorkshire Dales while my daughter was doing a potions science class thing today, but it’s got enough of a breakfast about it to feel like it can go in here.

this was fucking wonderful.

one of the nicest lunches out I’ve had in a long while.

corned beef hash fritters, black pudding and eggs. Brown sauce underneath. Terrific.

488B1025-80FC-4002-8A9B-CF0A1E4251B0.jpeg

62D842BD-663E-499A-852E-200CE0AC45EA.jpeg

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

It wasn’t a breakfast, I had it for lunch at Stump Cross Caverns in the Yorkshire Dales while my daughter was doing a potions science class thing today, but it’s got enough of a breakfast about it to feel like it can go in here.

this was fucking wonderful.

one of the nicest lunches out I’ve had in a long while.

corned beef hash fritters, black pudding and eggs. Brown sauce underneath. Terrific.

488B1025-80FC-4002-8A9B-CF0A1E4251B0.jpeg

62D842BD-663E-499A-852E-200CE0AC45EA.jpeg

Repped. Nice starter, what did you have for your main course?

• Upvote 2