You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Fancied a little lighter breakfast today, and bought Avos for guacamole with fajitas last night, so this morning it’s smashed avo, perfect scrambled eggs and crispy streaky bacon on cheese muffins.

come at me ya twats.

8BFD2879-3C72-40EC-95CC-97DA98B5843B.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Fancied a little lighter breakfast today, and bought Avos for guacamole with fajitas last night, so this morning it’s smashed avo, perfect scrambled eggs and crispy streaky bacon on cheese muffins.

come at me ya twats.

That stuff pretending to be bacon looks like it’s been placed in a cross symbol warning people that the plague lies beyond it. 

2 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

come at me ya twats.

Fuck you Bob. Day ruined

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Bob’s lah-de-dah fancy breakfast.

Actually, it looks perfectly nice, albeit I’d have gone with guacamole over straight avocado. The sort of thing aRdja would pay £20 for.

Just avocado and plenty of salt is all it needs. I’d not be offended at all with some Tabasco on top, but didn’t think of it this time.

People negging a well cooked and tasty breakfast on here ought to hang their heads in shame. Feel like I’m taking the brunt of that VAR bullshit. It’s not right, but if it helps you through I suppose I’m ok with it.

i found getting pissed is helping me.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

People negging a well cooked and tasty breakfast on here ought to hang their heads in shame. Feel like I’m taking the brunt of that VAR bullshit. It’s not right, but if it helps you through I suppose I’m ok with it.

Negged.

No FF on the GF.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Negged for ‘avo’ and negged for bitching about being negged. 

• Upvote 3

Got this as a takeaway, which is never a good idea for optimum results, but pleasantly surprised. 

Decent sausage, one of which I’ve eaten before remembering to take the picture. Hash brown shouldn’t be there on a proper breakfast like, but overall a solid effort. 7 out of 10.

C0DDE774-3ED4-4BAE-B66B-B12924D047C0.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1