You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I took my youngest to anfield this morning to see the trophy. When we were in at @Dougie Do'ins suggestion we gave Georgie porgies a try. They forgot my egg and it turned up a few mins later. £6 for full English including tea. 60p each for the 2 extra slices of Ulster Fry, so £7.20 in total. It wasn't too bad, the sausage was decent quality but I despise them being cut in two and cooked from the inside like that. There were millions of beans. 

1 tea

2 toast

1 egg

1 black pudding

1 hash brown

2 bacon

2 Ulster Fry

2 sausage

1.4m beans

8/10 value

6/10 quality. 

IMG_20200901_112717.jpg

a9e.gif

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I took my youngest to anfield this morning to see the trophy. When we were in at @Dougie Do'ins suggestion we gave Georgie porgies a try. They forgot my egg and it turned up a few mins later. £6 for full English including tea. 60p each for the 2 extra slices of Ulster Fry, so £7.20 in total. It wasn't too bad, the sausage was decent quality but I despise them being cut in two and cooked from the inside like that. There were millions of beans. 

1 tea

2 toast

1 egg

1 black pudding

1 hash brown

2 bacon

2 Ulster Fry

2 sausage

1.4m beans

8/10 value

6/10 quality. 

IMG_20200901_112717.jpg

I'm sure I said it had gone down hill since it reopened after lockdown ?

3 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'm sure I said it had gone down hill since it reopened after lockdown ?

You did. But you said it was good before so I had to try it out. I can't compare to before as it's the 1st time I've been. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back, but if I was going to the ground at in the morning I'd go back. Hopefully it'll improve as things go back to normal - although it was fucking busy. 

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

You did. But you said it was good before so I had to try it out. I can't compare to before as it's the 1st time I've been. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back, but if I was going to the ground at in the morning I'd go back. Hopefully it'll improve as things go back to normal - although it was fucking busy. 

I like how you didn't specify a time so you aren't obliged to ever go back 

9 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Ha ha. 

My wife bakes boss cakes but almost always burns savoury food. Her most recent attempt at frying sausages, needless to say I didn’t eat them.

743BF70C-3B91-471E-BDBB-5DF7C305DBC9.jpeg

Lifey would be fully erect if you served him those

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Ha ha. 

My wife bakes boss cakes but almost always burns savoury food. Her most recent attempt at frying sausages, needless to say I didn’t eat them.

Spectacular example of how to undercook and overcook at the same time.

17 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Ha ha. 

That red thing in the bottom corner- Id normally assume they were tongs of some sort but as its your house Tony I figured your taking the picture with one hand and holding this in the other-

Picture 2 of 6

• Upvote 9

17 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Here is this weeks post Saturday morning football effort. Cooked by Mrs Kurtz not me.  No black pudding or kidneys though. I insist the beans are served separately. 
BEE3C5FE-36E0-4435-AC31-CE746649C754.jpeg

I’m beginning to think you’re just searching ‘world's most horrific breakfasts’ and passing the pictures you find off as you’re own in order to wind up the good people of this thread. 

You should have poured that vat of beans over the rest to disguise the atrocities that are those sausages, that bacon, the raw eggs and warm bread.

The mushrooms look acceptable so 1/10.   

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I’m beginning to think you just post critiques of others people’s cooked breakfasts whilst you sit in your mums house eating Lidl’s own brand cornflakes having had a wank to the Daily Star.

It’s Sunday morning, it’s breakfast time, this is your chance to prove the doubters wrong. Post your breakfast ! 

4D4EC21B-1A1B-4041-9DF7-D76BD868AFC4.gif

I’d have to go to the shops first. I’d also have to get out of bed. Might not be today (a Morrison’s breakfast is calling) but one day soon I will post a thread closing breakfast photo. Until then keep up the appalling work.