You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

9 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Reckon I can do worse than Kurtz. 

Had to make the bird a ‘slimming world fry up’ this morning. 

97735B89-3A91-464C-AF26-4C0101AC4FBF.jpeg

How did she manage to get the beans so dry? Did she put them between some kitchen roll before putting them on the plate, as if she had been rinsing lettuce? Or maybe tipped them in her mouth, sucked the sauce off and spat them out? Either way, shame on her and you both. 

2 hours ago, The Gaul said:

Disappointed this morning. I was having breakfast in town before a day out to watch tonight's CL final. So we were hoping to try somewhere new, we ended up in sharaz through lack of decent choice. It was shite. Raw bacon, too many beans, biscuit style back pudding. The only good thing I'd say is the sausages were at their normal standard. My mate had a vegetarian breakfast that came with bacon! Haha. 3/10 for me. It used to be one of the best in town. 

IMG_20200823_130050.jpg

Fucking hell - do you want any eggs with your pepper?

That bacon looks fucking shite. Like that chewy fat that gets stuck in between your teeth. 

I like beans, but that’s too many.

I like hash browns, but not on a proper breakfast. 

Why have they put a raw tomato on a cooked breakfast?

Can you post the picture of the plate after you lashed it on the floor and tipped the table?

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, The Gaul said:

Disappointed this morning. I was having breakfast in town before a day out to watch tonight's CL final. So we were hoping to try somewhere new, we ended up in sharaz through lack of decent choice. It was shite. Raw bacon, too many beans, biscuit style back pudding. The only good thing I'd say is the sausages were at their normal standard. My mate had a vegetarian breakfast that came with bacon! Haha. 3/10 for me. It used to be one of the best in town. 

IMG_20200823_130050.jpg

I hope you smashed the place up 

Woodland Cafe at Santon Bridge just down the road from mine.

£9.95 including tea/coffee/juice and a shit ton of toast.

Bewley's Cumberland sausage which is very good, the black pudding was ace too but the bacon was a bit undercooked. 

On the beans can NCND if they were eaten.

Ratings as follows.

Rupert aka Crackers McKnackers 7/10

Frank aka Ronnie Hotdogs 10/10

Mrs Stouffer aka Tits McPudding 8/10

Me 7/10. 

20200824_122053.jpg

• Upvote 10

10 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Woodland Cafe at Santon Bridge just down the road from mine.

£9.95 including tea/coffee/juice and a shit ton of toast.

Bewley's Cumberland sausage which is very good, the black pudding was ace too but the bacon was a bit undercooked. 

On the beans can NCND if they were eaten.

Ratings as follows.

Rupert aka Crackers McKnackers 7/10

Frank aka Ronnie Hotdogs 10/10

Mrs Stouffer aka Tits McPudding 8/10

Me 7/10. 

20200824_122053.jpg

There’s a lot to admire in this photo. Nothing on the breakfast plate obviously but still...

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

The toast doesn't look great, it looks dry, unbuttered and triangular. 

Wow. What a criticism that is. It looks dry? It looks fucking dry!? Bloody hell. Oh how we long for wet toast. It's almost as if the entire fucking process of toasting something is done with the intention of drying it out. As for unbuttered... well, yes. That's what happens before buttering toast. That's what the butter is for. They don't put it on because they don't want soggy toast. Don't get me started on the fucking oiks who want to start some sort of class war over cutting toast down the middle. 

Genuinely the worst post you've ever made. You're welcome to your soggy toast rectangles. 

• Upvote 1