You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

3 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Here is today’s hangover effort. Do you worst. 

F0BE424D-5588-4699-BE74-D440E8ABAC17.jpeg

I’ve borne witness to sausages that are  an abomination but that sausage is the most abominable of all.

And rashers shouldn’t be grey. 

And the eggs appear to have shed their uterine lining. Onto the sausage.

Also, did not know they made a brown pudding. 

Demoted  two ranks. Three if you actuality ate it 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

[pic of Kurtz's abomination removed]

You know that scene in Minority Report where Tom Cruise's character reaches for the wrong sandwich after his eye transplant...?

4 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

F0BE424D-5588-4699-BE74-D440E8ABAC17.jpeg

Pesti’s effort which to be fair was a decent effort considering it’s overseas and it gets a neg, this abomination of which there is no excuse for, and it gets an upvote. 
Standards have clearly slipped on this thread.

I blame Ardja for posting all them shit breakfasts people have become immune 

5 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I think in mitigation it should be said I cooked this whilst very hungover and just wanted to eat fried stuff then lie down. Fuck knows what inspired me to put a picture up. Next weeks effort will be better.

I'm sure it will, given you'll be in prison.

I was away in Cornwall this week. I had just the one fry up in a beach cafe while the kids were doing a paddle boarding lesson. It's got to be said I was massively disappointed, but did discover some weird pork thing I'm told is called "hogs pudding", which is alright and I bought some to bring home. The only other positive I can say is it was half price due to this new government thing, so 6.20 for this and a coffee, I'd have been absolutely fuming had I paid over 12 quid for this. 

The only thing I think they actually cooked fresh are the weird potato things and toast, with the rest is pre-cooked and microwaved, including the egg. 2/10

IMG_20200803_111912.jpg

IMG_20200803_114016.jpg

IMG_20200806_092515.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Pesti’s effort which to be fair was a decent effort considering it’s overseas and it gets a neg, this abomination of which there is no excuse for, and it gets an upvote. 
Standards have clearly slipped on this thread.

I blame Ardja for posting all them shit breakfasts people have become immune 

I repped Kurtz' effort because its thread etiquette to rep any picture of a breakfast you have consumed, before systematically ripping it to shreds until that person has such traumas that they turn to self harm or supporting E*erton. 

Even bean pushing dribble chins get a rep from me if they post their breakfast. Sick deviants that they are. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Post your own fucking breakfast tomorrow. Be a man, balls it out, bathe in the fire of other poster’s opprobrium. It makes you feel alive ! 

I've posted a few breakfasts on this thread including one I made myself

29 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Post your own fucking breakfast tomorrow. Be a man, balls it out, bathe in the fire of other poster’s opprobrium. It makes you feel alive ! 

Erm, Remmie has more balls than any other man alive when it comes to posting his creations. I can say that his pizza is better than your breakfast and his pizza is often mistaken for cytoplasm. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I've posted a few breakfasts on this thread including one I made myself

There are some things better off left in the past.

25 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I told him to post a picture of his own breakfast tomorrow. It’s not exactly the grassy knoll is it ? 

Wars have broken out over far less.

7 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I think you are mixing your metaphors into some of cooked breakfast liquidiser. My grassy knoll is a metaphor for spurious conspiracy theories, not a hill to die on. Is a knoll a hill anyway ? You should have paid more attention in geography lessons. 

Like this post if you’re a massive dribbled chined cunt.