You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

27 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Somebody is taking cooked breakfast dedication to the next level, right here. On the tube. 

ERNtYGiW4AAZKyD.jpeg

Thats a sad wanker trying to get into the paper as "the crazy guy who ate a fry-up on the tube"

Good way to catch Cornorovirus by the way. And everything else. The tube is fucking disgusting. 

Nice sambas on the fella on the left. He seems like a decent chap. 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Anybody that takes a plate out of the building or garden where the food was served is a dickhead, unless it’s something like a picnic or beach BBQ. Plates on the fucking underground? 

Yeah you can Bank on him being a proper dickhead. 

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Somebody is taking cooked breakfast dedication to the next level, right here. On the tube. 

ERNtYGiW4AAZKyD.jpeg

Fucking hell! With this and viRdjil's new thread I've decided to cancel my internet subscription because they've just ruined my day and week. The pair of cunts.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats a sad wanker trying to get into the paper as "the crazy guy who ate a fry-up on the tube"

Good way to catch Cornorovirus by the way. And everything else. The tube is fucking disgusting. 

Nice sambas on the fella on the left. He seems like a decent chap. 

Cornholevirus? That’s the bad one yeah?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Look at his pants. He’s a veggie every day of the week. Those sausages are made out of soy and beetroot, mate. Us beaners ain’t having him. 

I can't see his pants, there seems to be Bacon and meat sausage so probably not a veggie (not sure what that has to do with anything anyway) and there are beans all over the gaff so he clearly represents your lot.