You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

On 16/09/2019 at 18:12, polymerpunkah said:

I bought another sausage and more bacon and blood pudding. 

20190916_085201~3.jpg

Was it pardon park black pudding? They use cow’s blood, not pigs. Can get decent black puddings from David Jones, I tend to get morcilla now direct from my butcher, order in 6 pieces every couple of months and it’s fucking awesome. Have been eating a lot of paella (chicken, chorizo and morcilla) over the last 6 months.

6 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Was it pardon park black pudding? They use cow’s blood, not pigs. Can get decent black puddings from David Jones, I tend to get morcilla now direct from my butcher, order in 6 pieces every couple of months and it’s fucking awesome. Have been eating a lot of paella (chicken, chorizo and morcilla) over the last 6 months.

I don’t like morcilla. It’s the texture. It’s far too cakey for me.

8 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

I don't really know.

I was just wandering around the market--I was actually waiting for a restaurant that serves a full English to open--when I saw the black pudding in one of the shops and decided to do it myself. 

5 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

I don't really know.

I was just wandering around the market--I was actually waiting for a restaurant that serves a full English to open--when I saw the black pudding in one of the shops and decided to do it myself. 

Yer not taking this seriously enough PP, should have full provenance on all goods under discussion if it’s a home cook. The hanging peppered salamis out of the queen vic are pretty good. Always found south Melbourne market to be a touch better for scran, as it’s a bit less touristy.

On 25/09/2019 at 01:03, Elite said:

Undercooked bacon and egg but I'd eat that. The potato waffle isn't traditionally a fry-up ingredient but it goes really well with fried eggs

On 25/09/2019 at 00:59, Tony Moanero said:

Seen this on twitter.

28ED5772-3F01-4B9E-AF5F-ECCC0E50ADF4.jpeg

This would be acceptable for your tea midweek, but I’m not having it as a breakfast. No sausage, no toast, get fucked.

• Upvote 1

On 29/09/2019 at 02:39, Dougie Do'ins said:

I had salmon, poached eggs and wholemeal toast for breakfast today.

Not worth posting a picture as no doubt you cunts would be bemoaning that I didn't grind the wheat myself. Nor catch the salmon in my jaws as it leapt out of the water whilst making its way back to its breading waters. Or lay the fucking eggs myself.

Hyacinth Bucket here

On 09/11/2019 at 13:53, Bernard Diomede said:

Me Ma’s effort today, everything cooked exactly as I like it. Minus a point for the lack of black pudding the lazy cow and half a point for one of the sausages breaking. 2 pieces of toast accompanied it. 

C559874E-759C-475A-A16E-7FBA441BFFCC.jpeg

I’d leave the tomato but the rest of that looks very good.