You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

9 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

2 thin sausages.

2 nicely done bacon.

Black pudding.

2 eggs, over easy.

Pan cooked beans.

Fried mussies.

Toast.

Orange Juice.

Coffee.

Yum.

1A8CFEC3-12DB-4B6A-826D-DC75C1AA7F80.jpeg

Looks like you tried to cook the bacon through the medium of thought. 

• Upvote 12

12 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

2 thin sausages.

2 nicely done bacon.

Black pudding.

2 eggs, over easy.

Pan cooked beans.

Fried mussies.

Toast.

Orange Juice.

Coffee.

Yum.

1A8CFEC3-12DB-4B6A-826D-DC75C1AA7F80.jpeg

Someone's hidden a condom in your egg, impressed by the peanut content of the cowpat and the cunt-plasma seems to be regenerating itself. 2 mushrooms?

6 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Did you ask for no shrooms and no tomatoes? Or did you swap them out for extra black pudding? The bacon looks nicely cooked, and the sausage looks of high meat content... (Cumberland?)

They had set breakfast for quick selection and that was the first set. I could have swapped out beans for fried tomato but prices would have changed. I think it was a Cumberland sausage, meaty and a little spicy. 

58 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

DSC_0122.JPG

Where's the other half of it?

Soup with a breakfast is a bit unusual but they've given you some Lilliputian toast to dunk in it.

A single key is a bit renegade and this is conker season my good man, get your shit together.

57 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Where's the other half of it?

Soup with a breakfast is a bit unusual but they've given you some Lilliputian toast to dunk in it.

A single key is a bit renegade and this is conker season my good man, get your shit together.

Haha

My car key is as big as the toast. I wondered by the cafe was called Wonderland. 

2 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Did you ask for no shrooms and no tomatoes? Or did you swap them out for extra black pudding? The bacon looks nicely cooked, and the sausage looks of high meat content... (Cumberland?)

Looks like he just asked for black pudding and fuck all else. 

9 hours ago, General Dryness said:

My review of this would be simply to have taken a shit on the plate and left.

Honestly fellas, if you keep paying these people to take the piss out of you they're going to carry on doing it. 

Look carefully at the middle of the plate.