You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Guest Pistonbroke
19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

The gentrification of the cooked breakfast is a frigging disgrace. £11 for a ponced-up but shit plate of breakfast food, in northern England, disgusts me.

Loads of people are too lazy to cook for themselves or haven't got the skills or time due to various reasons, so where there is custom the cafes and restaurants will exploit it mate. Over here you can't walk more than 10 metres in the City centre without passing a fast food joint, and they all seem to be busy. 

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

People will actually eat shit served on a shovel. Literally a shovel. Very rarely eat in a cafe now, take my own carry out. I know others cannot always do this, business meeting and the like. My Mrs eats out for lunch all the time with her job.

Work gets me most of my breakfasts, so I can't complain too much. Aside from it making me fat. 

48 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

Best so far, great value for money and finally somewhere that included a hot drink in the price! 

20191007_115613.jpg

If that mess had been served anywhere else than Shiraz, people would have jumped on it. A sea of beans and two poor castaway tomato and blackpudding drowning victims. Beans touching the eggs, in fact touching everything except the toast (and even then I bet they're copping a quick feel underneath that bacon).

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Carradona said:

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

Best so far, great value for money and finally somewhere that included a hot drink in the price! 

20191007_115613.jpg

One of the sausages seems to be trying to wriggle away from the beans. And rightly so.

The tomato, on the other hand, has just given up and jumped in the deep end in a vain attempt at bean-juice suicide. It's the worst possible way to go.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Carradona said:

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

20191007_115613.jpg

Fucking state of that. I hope you drowned to death in that sea of beans.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1