You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think we all need putting down. 

Not long for me now, I've had cancer ever since I opened this thread. Reading it from the start was a terrible idea, it's turned malignant so many times, i'm now a walking tumour from head to foot.

3 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I wonder is Lifey related to my mother in law? 

I was over earlier and she said she had a bit of grub in the oven if I felt peckish. 

Ladies and Gents I present to you....

No, I didn't eat it. 

IMG-87174ed6fcf2693821f7ba84eb70d10c-V.jpg

Shoot her in the head and get out of there. 

3 hours ago, Mudface said:

Not long for me now, I've had cancer ever since I opened this thread. Reading it from the start was a terrible idea, it's turned malignant so many times, i'm now a walking tumour from head to foot.

Struggling with this. I really hope you don't have anything like that but... 

Please don't have it x 

In Las Vegas, needed a spot to watch the unmentionable, so thought I'd have breakfast as well.

McMullan's Pub Full Irish:

Three eggs

Black and white pudding

One sausage

Bacon

Fried potatoes

One slice of toast

English black tea

Cost: 16 USD 

It was excellent. Eggs could have used another ten seconds, as could the tomato, but every thing else was perfect.

Loses a point for no mushrooms, of course. 

Offered beans for an added two bucks--I'm pretty sure the server is forced to ask, as he had a relieved look on his face when I declined. Even he wanted no part of them. And rightly so.

Good crowd, btw. All LFC, singing, chanting, boozing like mad at 9 in the morning.

20190831_093833.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

In Las Vegas, needed a spot to watch the unmentionable, so thought I'd have breakfast as well.

Three eggs

Black and white pudding

One sausage

Bacon

Fried potatoes

One slice of toast

English black tea

It was excellent. Eggs could have used another ten seconds, as could the tomato, but every thing else was perfect.

Offered beans for an added two bucks--I'm pretty sure the server is forced to ask, as he had a relieved look on his face when I declined. Even he wanted no part of them. And rightly so.

Good crowd, btw. All LFC, singing, chanting, boozing like mad at 9 in the morning.

20190831_093833.jpg

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Three eggs

Black and white pudding

One sausage

Bacon

Fried potatoes

One slice of toast

English black tea

20190831_093833.jpg

KFq1PUOjKL2yQ.gif

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Surely a full Irish demands lightly toasted soda bread, not normal toast?

It looks like this establishment's interpretation of a full Irish was to pick lukewarm items out of the bin and then serve it on the lid. 

6 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Three eggs

Black and white pudding

One sausage

Bacon

Fried potatoes

One slice of toast

English black tea

20190831_093833.jpg

Hold on! So you paid £13 for this plate of what can only be described as leftovers from when they empty the bins, and then you have the cheek to proclaim you refused beans? Fucks sake. 

Guest Pistonbroke
7 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Three eggs

Black and white pudding

One sausage

Bacon

Fried potatoes

One slice of toast

English black tea

20190831_093833.jpg

16$ for that shite! I'm guessing they are lucky they didn't serve that to a man with a gun who holds grudges. 

Three eggs

Black and white pudding

One sausage

Bacon

Fried potatoes

One slice of toast

English black tea

20190831_093833.jpg

Looks like a World Map in food done by a 6 year old for a school project.

Hope you sought out Medical and Psychiatric attention after downing that monstrosity. May God have mercy on your soul.

• Upvote 1

20190831_093833.jpg

The butter or whatever spread it was was obviously stright out of the fridge. It looks like someone has very crudely tried to fill a hole in the toast.

Only one bacon & one sausage ?

Those potato things look like the stuff that's at the bottom of a chip pan.

The eggs don't look to bad.

I get why it's so dark. They were in the middle of changing the light bulb and just thought fuck it, lets turn the lampshade over and serve his food on it. 

• Upvote 1

Three eggs

Black and white pudding

One sausage

Bacon

Fried potatoes

One slice of toast

English black tea

20190831_093833.jpg

It's opposite of the Chronicles of Riddick, you have to eat it in the dark because soon as any light appears that monstrosity will tear you to pieces.

• Upvote 1