You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

6 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Overcooked eggs

undercooked bacon

Two sunburnt dicks

Two sausage that appear to have only been cooked on one side

No wonder you could not finish it, it’s mostly inedible.

Eggs were nice and really runny yokes. I cooked with the lid on the frying pan, so they cook slightly from the top. 

Sausages were great. Cooked well and really tasty. Only managed one of each. 

Bacon was cooked good for me too. Any more and it would be dry. 

4 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Not sure about the tomato sausages - I've been fairly definite in the past that the optimum breakfast sausage is good quality pork, no additions. Not sold on Ulster fry either, mostly because I've never tasted it though.

Other than those minor points I reckon that's a good effort Bal. 

I love tomato sausage. They include pork and work great on a breakfast. I'm not sure I would eat them not on a breakfast (although I've cooked them and diced them into things in the past)

Ulster fry... Don't knock it till you've tried it!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I love tomato sausage. They include pork and work great on a breakfast. I'm not sure I would eat them not on a breakfast (although I've cooked them and diced them into things in the past)

Ulster fry... Don't knock it till you've tried it!

Sound mate. I've only pulled you on two things though. That's getting off lightly in this thread. 

• Upvote 1

Never heard of tomato sausage and it doesn't appeal to me but each to their own but not a bad effort overall Mr Wom.

Had to got into the Argos in Sainsbury's on Great Homer Street this morning so called into their cafe and went for the 'big breakfast'.

Two sausages - Well cooked and surprisingly not bad.

A mess of tangly  bacon - I think it amounted to two rashers but also not bad.

1 egg - Nicely fried and a good runny yolk.

1 hash brown - Looked nice and crispy but was soggy and luke warm by the time I ate it.

Some beans - Meh, beans is beans.

1 toast - One fucking toast with a 'big breakfast'. Cunts. Had to order a an extra one and request that they didn't cut them.

Half tomato - Luke warm and shite it was.

0 (zero) tea or coffee - That's right. No tea or coffee with a 'big breakfast' Shower of bastards.

£4.50p + £1.30 (tea) + 50p (toast) £6.20p all in.

20190824_093703.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Well here's a home made one today. I was home alone for breakfast, so tried to make something that will get me the other side of the match. It was too much for me, I couldn't finish it and couldn't fit my beans on the plate. 

2 bacon

2 Ulster fry

2 black pud

1 white pud

2 pork and pepper sausage

2 tomato sausage

2 eggs

2 home made hash brown

1 fried slice

It was a fucking shithole.  I couldn't finish it. 

IMG_20190824_104207.jpg

Uncooked bacon on top of one of Amy Whinehouses pumps. 

If you ate that I'd get your records chosen. 

41 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Never heard of tomato sausage and it doesn't appeal to me but each to their own but not a bad effort overall Mr Wom.

Had to got into the Argos in Sainsbury's on Great Homer Street this morning so called into their cafe and went for the 'big breakfast'.

1 hash brown - Looked nice and crispy but was soggy and luke warm by the time I ate it.

1 toast - One fucking toast with a 'big breakfast'. Cunts. Had to order a an extra one and request that they didn't cut them.

0 (zero) tea or coffee - That's right. No tea or coffee with a 'big breakfast' Shower of bastards.

20190824_093703.jpg

J64EL5.gif

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

It would appear so.

Quite some naysaying going on here but not seeing any breakfasts to back themselves up.

I made a pie last night so warmed the last of it up this morning. Didn't get up till about half 11 though so no harm done. 

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

20190824_093703.jpg

The breakie looks nicer than you've described!

As for tomato sausage, you should be able to get them in any butcher on Liverpool, I've never been to one that doesn't have a variation on them. Some are better than others as with all sausage, but I mostly like them all 

4 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

The breakie looks nicer than you've described!

As for tomato sausage, you should be able to get them in any butcher on Liverpool, I've never been to one that doesn't have a variation on them. Some are better than others as with all sausage, but I mostly like them all 

Bexleys.