You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yip. Great looking eggs there, nice meat ratio. Black and white pudding?

Nice shroom - no beans. Easy 8-10

Yeah mate there's black and white pudding together there. All quality ingredients. No cheap shite in it. Best I've eaten in ages. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

This morning's offering from McCambridges in Galway.  Delicious but very pricey at €14 (10.95 for brekky and 3 for tea). No toast but soda bread was fantastic. Needed beans and less green shit. Bacon was American style and I have to say tasted lovely. Sausage was incredible. The red stuff is their own tomato relish and was very good. Stuffed after. 9/10

20190608_085354.jpg

Looks fantastic.

8 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Looks like good quality meat, but left over new potatoes? 

They need to be hassleback potatoes to go on a fry.  

Wouldnt be a fan of the whole spud on a brekky plate concept personally Col, but it was tasty. 

4 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

€3 for tea is taking the mickey a bit

Yeah and it wasnt apparent on the menu either. I just assumed the tea came with the brekky. Got a bit of a shock at the till when they added the teas as extra. 

47 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

This morning's offering from McCambridges in Galway.  Delicious but very pricey at €14 (10.95 for brekky and 3 for tea). No toast but soda bread was fantastic. Needed beans and less green shit. Bacon was American style and I have to say tasted lovely. Sausage was incredible. The red stuff is their own tomato relish and was very good. Stuffed after. 9/10

20190608_085354.jpg

No beans was an excellent decision by the establishment.  Beans are for wankers.

I like the way the photo has been put through a Blade Runner filter to make it all atmospheric and eery. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, TK421 said:

No beans was an excellent decision by the establishment.  Beans are for wankers.

I like the way the photo has been put through a Blade Runner filter to make it all atmospheric and eery. 

Ha ha. The flash was on by mistake when i took it. Made me look a right cunt.

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Double the tomato portion and throw in some mushrooms and I’d  be happy with that.

-2 points for taking a photo with the flash on and people still can't even see what the fuck is on the plate.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pidge said:

-2 points for taking a photo with the flash on and people still can't even see what the fuck is on the plate.

I reckon the flash was facing away from the plate and onto his face. Loads of light on his face and dark as fuck on the plate. Maybe after the five minutes of fame normally enjoyed by The Poster Formerly Known As aRdja.

9 hours ago, KMD7 said:

20190608_085354.jpg

You’ve done well without the dirty counting beans but fucking hell.

streaky twatting bacon... I bet the cunts said have a nice day as well. 

Potatoes... I’m gutted the famine ended because you’ve been had off. Cheeky cunts may as well stuck a fucking avocado on there, the slags.

One sausage and posh poached eggs for €14, they must have thought ‘here comes mr dickhead’.

I could go on but you’ve been through enough.

I’m gutted for you. Thoughts are with the family.

• Upvote 1