You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

23 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Brilliant. Sealed package so it doesn't make a mess when you throw the bean infested shit in the bin

What I liked about it was that it clearly puts an end to the question of beans on a breakie.

All you anti-beaners are just fucking rancid meffs at the end of the day, aren't you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just done me and the mrs a cooked breakfast for tea, been on the allotment all day and was starving. Mrs asked why I was taking a photo, told her it was so I could be abused by strange men off the internet. 

No conker & car keys though and mug of tea and HP sauce already on the table. 

Here you go...

B80E8280-732A-45F2-B4FB-A16128ADA9A7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Just done me and the mrs a cooked breakfast for tea, been on the allotment all day and was starving. Mrs asked why I was taking a photo, told her it was so I could be abused by strange men off the internet. 

Here you go...

That looks fantastic mate. Out of rep. 

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Just done me and the mrs a cooked breakfast for tea, been on the allotment all day and was starving. Mrs asked why I was taking a photo, told her it was so I could be abused by strange men off the internet. 

Here you go...

a060c55bfc169e7eb5ff3aa0bda9f362--heartbeat-claude.jpg

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here you go...

Repped for the photo comment, not for the breakfast, just so we're clear. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here you go...

That looks alright but beans are for right cunts.  The first plate lets the side down with the beans taking centre stage and violating the personal space of both eggs.  Why, just why.  At least they are more out of range on the second plate.    

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here you go...

You clearly don't like her much. Plant food on the worktop? Fuck you. Have you got kids? Because thats the only explanation for the empty egg boxes to be sat there and not in the frigging recycling. Clean your toaster you scruffy fuck. Why is your chopping board made of cheese? 

Right them plates. Yep agreed a grilled or fried tomato has a place on a fry up but not that many you fucking hippie. The sausages look like dicks and unless its boerewors then it just looks weird and odd. Eggs looks sound. The black pudding look ashamed to be on the plate, hiding and stuff. Peekaboo. Mushrooms sound and the fried bread doesn't look too bad then you drop a dollop of that fucking bin juice shit and piles in it. Just ask her for a divorce instead of slowly killing the poor womans soul. You've ruined my bank holiday. 

Stay on the allotment. Preferably 6ft under you cunt.