You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Made an absolute belter this morning as the mrs and her friend are still pissed from a night out.

Wished I'd taken a photo of it for here.

2x Sausages

3x Bacon

Fried Mushrooms

Scrambled Egg

Wholemeal Toast

The Co-Op pork sausages were an absolute revelation. Will be buying those again.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Made an absolute belter this morning as the mrs and her friend are still pissed from a night out.

2x Sausages

3x Bacon

Fried Mushrooms

Scrambled Egg

Wholemeal Toast

The Co-Op pork sausages were an absolute revelation. Will be buying those again.

Wholemeal toast with sausage, bacon and eggs? Will be back to neg, obviously.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

A double weekend breakfast out for me. This time one that's been on here before. Shiraz Palace in town. £5.99 for the fry up, toast and drink. Could have fungus and tomato , but I opted against - fungus is the devil's work and for me it's an either or for tomato or beans. Nice feed, good price. 8/10. 

IMG_20190317_093900.jpg

The price is about right, given the quality of the ingredients. I’d eat it (mushrooms and tomatoes instead of the beans and hash brown), as it would fill a hole.

13 minutes ago, Juniper said:

2x Sausages

3x Bacon

Fried Mushrooms

Scrambled Egg

Wholemeal Toast

Have a sausage butty with them most weekends.

Decent.

12 hours ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

The Fuge had a great effort there but I am a little  suspicious that the mushrooms may be tinned.

A proper fried portobello mushroom and accompanying tomato can really push a breakfast into the 9 and 9.5 range. 

Sorry Mook. 

Whoa there. They were fresh button mushrooms, chopped in half and then cooked in butter on a low heat for about 25 mins. No fucking canned shite on my plate, mate.

A double weekend breakfast out for me. This time one that's been on here before. Shiraz Palace in town. £5.99 for the fry up, toast and drink. Could have fungus and tomato , but I opted against - fungus is the devil's work and for me it's an either or for tomato or beans. Nice feed, good price. 8/10. 

IMG_20190317_093900.jpg

Shiraz is class.

IMG_20190317_093900.jpg

Perfect select of ingredients wom, nice work.

1 hour ago, Juniper said:

2x Sausages

3x Bacon

Fried Mushrooms

Scrambled Egg

Wholemeal Toast

Wholemesl toast? Are you a vegan?

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The black pudding looks like it was made from compressed wood chips.

The "toast" was done on a car hood.

Someone has opted to put celery in their water.

A coke for breakfast.

No keys.

No conker.

And, the state of those fuckin beans.

6-10

You got much of that wrong. Fine black pud, toast was well cooked and buttered and as for the water thing, that was some type of table decoration, maybe for their over the top Paddy's Day celebrations. 

Freidenreich fluffed his lines there and headed into the wrong net, haplessly ruining a heroic comeback from the lads.

It’s as if Lovren had risen like a salmon only to score an own goal for Dortmund, instead of righteously crushing that little nonce Tuchel (in this instance the Sidney Cooke lionising bean-collective).

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Freidenreich fluffed his lines there and headed into the wrong net, haplessly ruining a heroic comeback from the lads.

It’s as if Lovren had risen like a salmon only to score an own goal for Dortmund that night, instead of righteously crushing that little nonce Tuchel (in this instance the Sidney Cooke lionising bean-collective).

Love the things, can’t eat them - too much potassium, but post transplant I will be hammering the little orange bastards.

yes even though beans could kill, I will return for them, and lash them on everything.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Love the things, can’t eat them - too much potassium, but post transplant I will be hammering the little orange bastards.

yes even though beans could kill, I will return for them, and lash them on everything.

That’s impressive commitment mate.

Like being chemically castrated and just using your fingers instead.