You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This all day long. 

I remember I think it was Chris Evans on TFI Friday taking that track into about 8 curry houses and asking them to translate it. None of them had a fucking clue. Boss band Kula Shaker. 

"Govinda Jaya Jaya" is an Indian devotional chant or song. It is often sung in the Krishna Consciousness movement founded by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada,[1] and by various other schools of yoga, and by Hindus in general. Prabhupada's devotees Radha Krishna Temple (London) recorded the chant as "Govinda Jai Jai" for their eponymous album, produced by George Harrison and released on the Beatles' Apple record label in 1971.[2] The recording was first issued as the B-side of the devotees' 1970 single "Govinda".[3]

In 1996, the English rock band Kula Shaker adapted "Govinda Jaya Jaya" into their hit song "Govinda". Their song remains the only British top-ten hit sung entirely in Sanskrit. Speaking in 2016, Alonza Bevan, the bass player of Kula Shaker, said that it was "nice to get an ancient Indian hymn [played] on Radio 1 in the UK".[4]

8 hours ago, Hades said:

You're nothing but a puppet of the Archons, spewing vile, unfunny drivel against anyone that will listen. They live off low frequency vibrations like fear and hate. Embrace love and other high frequency vibrations like kindness. Stop being a slave.

I stand by my comments, you cunt.

P.S. your Ma sucks cock. I bet she loves meat.

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This all day long. 

I remember I think it was Chris Evans on TFI Friday taking that track into about 8 curry houses and asking them to translate it. None of them had a fucking clue. Boss band Kula Shaker. 

That's because most the curry houses here are Bangladeshi.

5 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

"Govinda Jaya Jaya" is an Indian devotional chant or song. It is often sung in the Krishna Consciousness movement founded by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada,[1] and by various other schools of yoga, and by Hindus in general. Prabhupada's devotees Radha Krishna Temple (London) recorded the chant as "Govinda Jai Jai" for their eponymous album, produced by George Harrison and released on the Beatles' Apple record label in 1971.[2] The recording was first issued as the B-side of the devotees' 1970 single "Govinda".[3]

In 1996, the English rock band Kula Shaker adapted "Govinda Jaya Jaya" into their hit song "Govinda". Their song remains the only British top-ten hit sung entirely in Sanskrit. Speaking in 2016, Alonza Bevan, the bass player of Kula Shaker, said that it was "nice to get an ancient Indian hymn [played] on Radio 1 in the UK".[4]

Bullied at school mate yeah?  

16 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Kula Shaker were shite, I saw them once for about ten minutes before walking out because of the middle class white boy liberal appropriation of ideas beyond their simple little minds...

Noah and The Whale. Not that is a shit live band. 

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Noah and The Whale. Not that is a shit live band. 

I agree, overwhelmingly, though to tour the first album they did a full on audiovisual concert.

They were playing to about 200/400 people per night but had put a lot of effort in to making a genuinely unique show and despite most of the songs being iffy the night was great.

They didn’t do it again, I don’t think, because it cost them a fortune.

All down hill after that though.

Airport veggie full English, beans swapped for an extra veggie sausage, no hot drink or toast as part of the price so paid £1.50 extra for toast. Probably could have charged rent for the amount of space left on my plate, fucking peppers on a breakfast, 1 minge bag egg, crap sausages, potato winnets, a mushroom dried under a hand drier for 5 days and a sad tomato. 

£9.25 + £1.50 for toast

I hope someone does time for this. 0.853374\10

IMG_20190222_062820.jpg

• Upvote 6