You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Rhubarb on Lark lane. £8.95 with a pot of tea. Swapped beans and some spicy potato thing for an extra bit of black pudding and a hash brown. Only 1 egg but on the whole it was fit. Everything cooked pretty much perfect. Hash brown looks shit but was fine. Butter came out in sachets on the toast though which is always a pisser. Oh and some green shit sprinkled on the tomato but it is Lark Lane so at least it didn't come out on a fucking shovel. 8/10. 

9CC383AB-04A5-4888-847E-60C66D22DCDA.jpeg

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Rhubarb on Lark lane. £8.95 with a pot of tea. Swapped beans and some spicy potato thing for an extra bit of black pudding and a hash brown. Only 1 egg but on the whole it was fit. Everything cooked pretty much perfect. Hash brown looks shit but was fine. Butter came out in sachets on the toast though which is always a pisser. Oh and some green shit sprinkled on the tomato but it is Lark Lane so at least it didn't come out on a fucking shovel. 8/10. 

I can't seem to find the rating for the warm bread there mate? 

Good to see they got Lifey in to take care of the mushroom too. 

Lotus biscuits are for coffee and that looks as light as tea. 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No mushrooms and only half a tomato. Farmfoods hash brown. Bacon looks cheap. £8.95 is a bloody rip-off. Should’ve saved your money and got a boss chippy tea and a can of dandelion & burdock.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not sure about the breaded chicken fillet mate.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I hope the cutlery and crockery were nailed to the table as in a moment all that shit on the table is going to go sliding off to the fucking left. 

All cooked well enough except for the raw bread but weird rations with mixes of one egg and two of sausage and bacon, while one tomato and presumably there would have been two black puddings but the extra makes three.

Woulf I eat it? Fuck yes. Would I pay £8.95 for it? Fuck no. 

Now fuck off. 

8 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I hope the cutlery and crockery were nailed to the table as in a moment all that shit on the table is going to go sliding off to the fucking left. 

All cooked well enough except for the raw bread but weird rations with mixes of one egg and two of sausage and bacon, while one tomato and presumably there would have been two black puddings but the extra makes three.

Woulf I eat it? Fuck yes. Would I pay £8.95 for it? Fuck no. 

Now fuck off. 

The one on the right was a big fuck off mushroom you cunt 

I don't think that's too bad for £8.95. Most places charge a few quid for a pot of tea on its own, and black pudding would cost extra. Decent bread for the toast, nice plump sausages (*yuk-yuk*) and an egg that's not soled and heeled. Good framing of the pic too Stig, I like a jaunty angle.

7/10 (loses a point for lack of conker)

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Looks well nice that Stig.  

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I will check it out the next time I’m over @Bjornebye.

edit: actually it’s a bit out of the way from where I’d normally stay (In town or near the docks)

Not that far mate. Up by Sefton park. A few nice little pubs down there too. That place is a nice little pub actually. 

To to be fair it’s a bit too cheap for you mate