You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

6 hours ago, Karl_b said:

I'm giving a presentation to a small farm/education charity this morning and I've been excited all week about getting here early for a full English. It hasn't disappointed. All the pork products are raised and made on site:

Two thick, smoked slices of proper fucking bacon.

Three proper fucking sausages, meaty and perfectly cooked.

Delicious, moist black pudding.

Two eggs (slightly undercooked on top, the only slight disappointment but still edible).

Beans, mushrooms, toast, keys.

£10.50 including coffee (fuck off NV).

9/10.

20181110_102749.jpg

Tomato sauce in a tin? -1

The egg/eggs look nice +1

Mushrooms, well done for ordering them but there aren't enough. 0

Bacon looks undercooked, not enough of it although it is smoked. 0

I am not a fan of the sausage situation at all. Either the chef was hungry or you have started it before taking a pic for the GF. The one on the right looks nice actually. 0

That toast is fucking shite. -1

Tomato is under-grilled. -1

The black pudding looks fit +2

Beans -10

Keys in the picture -5

-15 fuck off. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Carradona said:

If anyone is ever in the beautiful seaside town of Rathmullan in County Donegal (Ireland), get yourselves to Belles Kitchen. I'll even join you.

20181110_112741.jpg

Toast looks quite which and I like that in my toast. Its in a rack though which is all sorts of fuck off. 0

Butter sachets, I bet they were fucking ice cold as well. The butter needs spreading as soon as the toast is ready. -2

Assume thats soda bread on the left, it looks nice +1

The eggs look great +2

Like the look of the black pudding +1

And the white pudding +1

Sausages look 'ok' 0

Nice amount of bacon but it looks like its been cooked on Dai's griddle. 0

The place is shite -1

No bean cunts +5

7/10. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Toast looks quite which and I like that in my toast. Its in a rack though which is all sorts of fuck off. 0

Butter sachets, I bet they were fucking ice cold as well. The butter needs spreading as soon as the toast is ready. -2

The eggs look great +2

And the white pudding +1

Sausages look 'ok' 0

The place is shite -1

No bean cunts +5

7/10. 

An Irish brekkie Stig and you only gave it a 7? Surprised you never cranked it up to 11 you old romantic. Locks a flowin in the beans......or lack of.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Karl_b said:

I'm giving a presentation to a small farm/education charity this morning and I've been excited all week about getting here early for a full English. It hasn't disappointed. All the pork products are raised and made on site:

Two thick, smoked slices of proper fucking bacon.

Three proper fucking sausages, meaty and perfectly cooked.

Delicious, moist black pudding.

Two eggs (slightly undercooked on top, the only slight disappointment but still edible).

Beans, mushrooms, toast, keys.

£10.50 including coffee (fuck off NV).

9/10.

20181110_102749.jpg

And is this a meal available to the general public? If so, how do I get one? 

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

This whole thing has jumped the shark. It’s the same tired shit over and over. 

BeanZzzzz

The same could be said for much of the GF. Politics, etc. aside, which I don’t bother with, most of the threads are just harmless, lighthearted fun. Of course, there’s lots of repetition, the same in-jokes, etc., but it provides a distraction from the daily grind of life and I enjoy it. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

The eggs look great +2

And the white pudding +1

Sausages look 'ok' 0

The place is shite -1

No bean cunts +5

7/10. 

It's not soda bread, it's potato bread which is 100 times tastier. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

The same could be said for much of the GF. Politics, etc. aside, which I don’t bother with, most of the threads are just harmless, lighthearted fun. Of course, there’s lots of repetition, the same in-jokes, etc., but it provides a distraction from the daily grind of life and I enjoy it. 

Good for you, mate. I'm not knocking anybody else's enjoyment. I've just had enough of this beans bullshit. And to be honest, most of the repetitive stuff on here. We get stuck in a cycle of negging daft things, saying the same joke, bean=peado. There's a shelf life for jokes and we're way past it on this. It's just not that fun to read on here anymore. I'm part of that, of course. It's just that it's becoming a fucking grind to bother with any of this at the moment. 

But whatever, if you enjoy it then more power to you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Fuck off Code. 

• Upvote 1