You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Just now, polymerpunkah said:

I wasn't going to post this. I'm not a sadist. But if you're leaving the EU and renewing ties with former colonies, etc. this is the future. If you're looking for a justification for a second referendum, look no further.

20181023_074434.jpg

Fuck off.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

I wasn't going to post this. I'm not a sadist. But if you're leaving the EU and renewing ties with former colonies, etc. this is the future. If you're looking for a justification for a second referendum, look no further.

20181023_074434.jpg

Livingstone, Zambia. The kicker was it was prepared by an ex-pat. 

There's an actual animal penis on that plate.

6 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

20181023_074434.jpg

That doesn’t look appetising at all. Looks real wet. The eggs look good though.

I agree mate - there has been some utter shite posted here - that however is inedible. Look at each component. They are all so sad and uncomfortable. It even looks like the bacon is trying to give us the finger.

If it weren't for the elephant/lizard skin Zambian motif on the table cloth - would have asked Usher to delete it.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

20181023_074434.jpg

Image result for fried breakfast

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

20181023_074434.jpg

I don't understand.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, aRdja said:

I have, treated myself for coming into work last Christmas. Was good, but not amazing. It triggered a big discussion here with Pistonbroke strongly disapproving of my choice of venue. 

You've got to give these things a try, although as you say it's not amazing, I will skip it till someone takes me! 

7 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

20181023_074434.jpg

If breakfasts could be gay. 

On 11/8/2018 at 10:33 AM, polymerpunkah said:

20181023_074434.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm giving a presentation to a small farm/education charity this morning and I've been excited all week about getting here early for a full English. It hasn't disappointed. All the pork products are raised and made on site:

Two thick, smoked slices of proper fucking bacon.

Three proper fucking sausages, meaty and perfectly cooked.

Delicious, moist black pudding.

Two eggs (slightly undercooked on top, the only slight disappointment but still edible).

Beans, mushrooms, toast, keys.

£10.50 including coffee (fuck off NV).

9/10.

20181110_102749.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

The toast is shite because it looks like it’s from a mass produced loaf, the tomato needs more grilling, and beans - the horror, the horror.

Rest looks good to be fair. I’d give it 7/10 rising to 9/10 if they fix the issues. But £10.50 is taking the piss. They shouldn’t be using Warburton’s medium sliced at that price.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I'm giving a presentation to a small farm/education charity this morning and I've been excited all week about getting here early for a full English. It hasn't disappointed. All the pork products are raised and made on site:

Two eggs (slightly undercooked on top, the only slight disappointment but still edible).

9/10.

20181110_102749.jpg

The bacon looks nice. Black pudding and sausages look tasty. However, and it’s a fucking big however, bean juice has ruined them. Mingebag portion of mushrooms, lashed in with the horrible little bastards, too. Half a slice of undercooked tomato and wholemeal toast. Going for a lie down. Cunt.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

9/10.

20181110_102749.jpg

‘Oh look at me, I’ve got a car.’ Pathetic. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1