You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

10 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Fucking hell. It’s a fucking disaster from top to bottom.

One cheap anorexic link sausage that they sliced in half to make it look as if I got two.

Fatty undercooked shit bacon from a pig with aids.

Limp mushrooms.

overcooked eggs.

Cheap Black Pudding.

Shit looking Haggis.

That was bad enough but the lot of it was floating on a sea on fucking beans that looked like they had fallen out of somebody’s arse.

-75/10

straight in the bin.

30303553-63A2-4243-88A2-97CD40F92268.jpeg

What’s the chunk between the sausages and the black pudding? I have to say it doesn’t look great, but I bet it would look twice as good if you actually ate it as opposed to had it delivered. The sausage looks of very poor quality. Almost quorn sausage like .

9 hours ago, aRdja said:

What’s the chunk between the sausages and the black pudding? I have to say it doesn’t look great, but I bet it would look twice as good if you actually ate it as opposed to had it delivered. The sausage looks of very poor quality. Almost quorn sausage like .

It's a square/lorne sausage & it belongs in a roll, I wouldn't have one on a fry up.

Weegie bastards.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, aRdja said:

*ate in

19 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Fair fucks to Fuge for putting himself through the trauma of that. It's been playing on my mind all day. 

The worst breakfast on here in living memory.

The most worrying thing about this is it actually isn't the worst. 

13 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I reckon that even in that burnt up mess, there must have been something I could have stomached.

There's literally nothing in Fuge's that I would eat.

Yeah, when the polystyrene box is the most edible part of the breakfast, you know shit has gone south. 

I’m still trying to come to terms with everything. Today has been a big struggle and I considered throwing myself in front of a train at one point. I don’t know if I’ll ever be the same again and I’m fearful of what the future holds.

I think I may need to see a PTSD counselor.