You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Carr - 1 Lines

AVEEZ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're such a sponging cunt, trading off your supposed National Treasure status while failing to pay your way, even though all those that support you and have a fraction of your wealth are forced to pay out ever more from their ever-dwindling wages to pay for pricks like you to buy another ivory back scratcher."

"Jinx!"

"You're such a sponging cunt, trading off your supposed National Treasure status while failing to pay your way, even though all those that support you and have a fraction of your wealth are forced to pay out ever more from their ever-dwindling wages to pay for pricks like you to buy another ivory back scratcher."

Barlow: 'That's a bit harsh, ma'am. I do me best, like'/QUOTE]

What a tit he is, no doubt we would all try and save a few quid if we had the opportunity to, but to go and collect his honour for 'services to music and charity' is a piss take.

Now I understand that no laws have been broken, but surely a man of his intelligence must realise that he is moving money about to avoid the taxman and therefore minimise his contribution to the public purse, but he has the brass neck to go and meet the Queen.

What a tit he is, no doubt we would all try and save a few quid if we had the opportunity to, but to go and collect his honour for 'services to music and charity' is a piss take.

Now I understand that no laws have been broken, but surely a man of his intelligence must realise that he is moving money about to avoid the taxman and therefore minimise his contribution to the public purse, but he has the brass neck to go and meet the Queen.

I would have thought they'd be two peas in a pod myself.

It's rife in this country though isn't it? Some bird I know was slagging off 'benefit scroungers' to me a while back, but then in a blink of an eye starting talking about how her parents owned three properties and had figured out a way to pass them on to her and her sister in a way that avoided paying inheritance tax, because inheritance tax 'was theft' and her parents had 'worked hard for their money'.

It's absolutely rife, the more money people have, the better connected they are, the easier it is to make money, invest it, get tax breaks etc.

How many top company directors get a big salary for example, and how many of them get a 'moderate salary' instead but with 'performance related perks, bonuses, company cars' etc thrown in? All tax avoidance in various forms.

The hyporcricy stinks.

I believe 100 percent in contributing to the society you live in. Tax dodging just so you can have a few extra zeros you will never spend is shite. The government needs to fix this. Company's such as amazon raking in billions and then paying a few grand tax it's disgusting, put something back into the country. Got to say though I don't agree with inheritance tax one bit and I'm a person who will inherit fuck all.

Got no major problem in people wanting to save as much money as they can with systems that are out there. At the end of the day, if someone told you that you could pay 1% tax and it's entirely legal, you'd do it.

The fact that such schemes exist is a problem, and the fact we have a Tory government who effectively are bankrolled by the very same people who use such schemes is the problem.

I believe 100 percent in contributing to the society you live in. Tax dodging just so you can have a few extra zeros you will never spend is shite. The government needs to fix this. Company's such as amazon raking in billions and then paying a few grand tax it's disgusting, put something back into the country. Got to say though I don't agree with inheritance tax one bit and I'm a person who will inherit fuck all.

I fully agree with you on this. If you are a big business, then you are benefiting from your workers being treated by the NHS, educated by the state, using the countries infrastructure, etc. You should pay your way.

It's rife in this country though isn't it? Some bird I know was slagging off 'benefit scroungers' to me a while back, but then in a blink of an eye starting talking about how her parents owned three properties and had figured out a way to pass them on to her and her sister in a way that avoided paying inheritance tax, because inheritance tax 'was theft' and her parents had 'worked hard for their money'.

It's absolutely rife, the more money people have, the better connected they are, the easier it is to make money, invest it, get tax breaks etc.

How many top company directors get a big salary for example, and how many of them get a 'moderate salary' instead but with 'performance related perks, bonuses, company cars' etc thrown in? All tax avoidance in various forms.

The hyporcricy stinks.

The general public seem obsessed with immigrants and scroungers getting their tax without stopping to realise that there are far bigger concerns when it comes to the government pissing away 'your' money.