You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bleeding 4skin

The Party Boy

• 4 years later...

Snapped me cheese-string on the job once (Only time I've ever been close to fainting). Doctor gave me a prescription to sort it. The lady behind the counter at the chemists told me not to drive after applying it. I thought "What the fuck I this stuff"! :eek:

Turns out it was eye-ointment. :whistle:

I never split the string (it's made of pure diamond), but split the side of it once. Well actually twice.

First time I was too pissed to notice. I was on holiday in Benidorm and I realised when I drunkenly stumbled into the bathroom in the morning and sat down for a piss before I fell down. I made a horrendous scream as the piss hit the pain.

Second time I was pissed again. This time I noticed. I just cracked on though cos I was pissed and enjoying having a shag. Sometime later I went top the bog and got back in the bed in the spare room by accident. When I woke up at about 8am, I got back in bed with the bird and (having totally forgotten) started to get a bit amourous. She stopped and said "I can't look at you when I say this", she rolled over and finished "but I bled last night!"

"You didn't did you?" I replied, barely able to contain my laughter. She still doesn't know to this day.

That's my longest ever TLW post. And it's utterly shit.

Not quite on topic but still funny none the less.

A while ago I was taking advantage of the bird, had her handcuffed on her knees making her give me a blowjob and she's pretending she doesn't want to. She keeps saying no and get off me but im making her do it anyway.

However when I grabbed her pnoytail to pull her towards my John Thomas I smacked her in the face with my bellend and gave her a bloody nose.

A while ago I was taking advantage of the bird, had her handcuffed on her knees making her give me a blowjob and she's pretending she doesn't want to. She keeps saying no and get off me but im making her do it anyway.

And the award for the kinkiest GFer of the year goes to...

Guest Jay W
It was a suprise yeaterday morning when she woke up to find my cock up her shitter. :whistle:

F'kinel, is there any time you do it with her consent?

However when I grabbed her pnoytail to pull her towards my John Thomas I smacked her in the face with my bellend and gave her a bloody nose.

Where did you bury the body?

That was class:thumbsup:

Have only ever caught it in my zipper once and it was fucking painful getting it out.