You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

whats was the worst bird you ever ploughed like

fowler9

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this really fat bird once. I'm a tubster myself but she was proper fat. And she was shit. She didn't know what to do with a cock. She gave me a blowjob for about 25 minutes and I never felt anything like close to cumming. Then we got down to it and she liked to be on top. It was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life.

I was once had sex with a massive bird on a balcony. She put a towel down as if that was going to have any kind of cushioning effect. As soon as she straddled me she completely cut off the blood flow to my legs and i had to tell her to get off immediately. It was once of the strangest and most horrible types of pain i've ever felt in my life. My mate, who was about 5 foot away i the ajoining room heard all this and was pissing himself laughing while taking pictures of her mate. I then apparently asked her to lick my plums while i wanked myself off in order to get it over with quickly although i dont remember that. We then robbed their breakfasts and left.

I miss being young.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I especially like the word 'like' on the end of it.

I'm becoming more pedantic with every passing year. Threads like this are damaging my mental health.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

I used my new rotovator today at the allotment and i must have went over a woodpigeon or something, blood,guts and feathers everywhere.

I once spent some time in Australia & got very pissed in a pub one night & told my (Australian) companions I was going to have a crack at the barmaid. 'Don't touch her, mate, she's a bushpig,' was the comment I remember most... Anyway, I went up to the bar and, with stunning originality, asked the lady in question if she'd like a drink. 'Yes, but not with you' was the reply. I returned to my seat to howls of laughter from pretty much the entire pub.

OK, I know this technically doesn't qualify as me having 'ploughed' her, but you get the gist...

I did this skanky fat bitch from Leasowe a good few years ago . I had my leg in plaster at the time and I was just grateful for something/ anything. We got back to hers and it really dawned on me how fuckin fat she was . Did that stop me,did it fuck .

I have to say it was not my finest moment of love making .

I did another hippo form Newcastle once who scratched the fuck out of my back. She told me she wanted it up the arse but I was not that fucking drunk,to be honest she did not look the cleanest so I feel my decision was justified. She did however give me a blowjob in the taxi .