Quantcast
Just been sacked.... - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo

Just been sacked....

Marshalls of Cambridge- bunch of cunts

End of rant, carry on and thanks for listening

I got my car from them not so long ago.

They probably sacked people to cover the costs of that free airshow they put on for us the other weekend, Vulcan, Red Arrows, the lot.

They are cunts though. Bad luck chap.

Edited by kelster

I realise that now but I first logged in as Jimbo back in 2003 and it all still works.

The reasons for the sacking is still unclear but I've only been there a month so they can say what they like- still cunts though!!

Seeing as Jimbo precedes my joining of the forum, his claim is stronger.

And he has just lost his job. have you no heart?

Jimbo, I suggest going postal.

ta- first rep points

RiS- while I might have been the first you are the best-

sold 8 cars in my first month, took orders for another 5 next month and got 1 bad report from a guy who didn't know what he wanted- said he was totally dissatisfied with the way he had been treated

Edited by Jimbo

ta- first rep points

RiS- while I might have been the first you are the best-

sold 8 cars in my first month, took orders for another 5 next month and got 1 bad report from a guy who didn't know what he wanted- said he was totally dissatisfied with the way he had been treated

Not good enough really, you should have said:

I'm known from coast to coast like butter and toast. Ask anybody about Jimbo, when I get a car * snaps fingers * out the door!

867.jpg

You can't complain if you've been sacked. I'm redundant, which is being sacked for fuck all. We're the real victims here. I wish I'd shat in the boss's top drawer. That would have been worth my P45.

As an aside, bad luck mate. Go and get pissed and angry. It helps for a time.

You can't complain if you've been sacked. I'm redundant, which is being sacked for fuck all. We're the real victims here. I wish I'd shat in the boss's top drawer. That would have been worth my P45.

As an aside, bad luck mate. Go and get pissed and angry. It helps for a time.

I actually did shit in someone's drawer at work once when I worked for the NatWest.

As you were.

How did you guess?

You're a woman, everyone knows women have crumpled newspaper where their heart should be.

It's shit for anyone to lose their job in the current climate. I suspect they took you on, realised they couldn't afford another member of staff, so fucked you off as soon as possible.

Bad news that Jimbo, mate of mine is in the same boat, good luck getting back on the gravy train

It's shit for anyone to lose their job in the current climate. I suspect they took you on, realised they couldn't afford another member of staff, so fucked you off as soon as possible:

columbo.jpg