You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're lucky I can't neg you again, Pierre. You've actually taken the mantle of biggest douche on TLW.

On a side note, 1892-LFCWB, I think EA sorted it out with a live update mate, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I've not had any problems though, nor has anyone I've spoken to.

Yep. It updated after I loaded up the game.

Downloaded this free Premiership team thingy from Live.

Ah, the Live Season update. It's shit, it alters players stats based on their actual form. So all our players would be shit.

• 1 month later...
Got a problem here. I can't invite party members. Whenever I try it says that the game isn't available anymore. And after 2 tries, I can't invite any more party members..

Could anyone help me with this? I'm on Xbox.

Is your internet connection unreliable?

Also, EA take the servers down for routine maintenance once a week. Could just be bad timing?

Good game with Brynie earlier.

Yeah top game 4-4, he beat me on pens. Hard to get the hang of FIFA after over 10 years of playing PES exclusively. Made the switch over due to the crap online play from konami year after year. I'm pleasantly surprised at how fluid it plays but it's taking me some getting used to. I was pretty good on PES, but I'm average at best so far on this.

Yeah top game 4-4, he beat me on pens. Hard to get the hang of FIFA after over 10 years of playing PES exclusively. Made the switch over due to the crap online play from konami year after year. I'm pleasantly surprised at how fluid it plays but it's taking me some getting used to. I was pretty good on PES, but I'm average at best so far on this.

I didnt know you had fifa too mate, If you fancy a game I will be up for it, same with jamie too. Im not very good though.

Edited by Kopite Pete