You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else fell victim to the bug were you find yourself in £2bn of debt at the start of the third season? Just happened to me and now my save is ruined. Not that arsed really, but just warning you all to have a backup save incase it happens to you.

Anyone else fell victim to the bug were you find yourself in £2bn of debt at the start of the third season? Just happened to me and now my save is ruined. Not that arsed really, but just warning you all to have a backup save incase it happens to you.

The bugs on this annoy the fuck out of me.

I've had Torres sold without me accepting any bids and without any money coming in.

Guest davelfc
The bugs on this annoy the fuck out of me.

I've had Torres sold without me accepting any bids and without any money coming in.

Sounds like it went to service the debt then.

Let me tell you all about the goal I scored against Dirty_Sanchez the other night. I was Bayern Munchen and he was Balenthia. Anyway, after he started the brighter of the two sides, I picked the ball up just inside the opposition half, with Frank Ribery on the left wing. I started running towards the defence, and then when a defender foolishly came over to try and dispossess me, I did some mad skill which included a dummy, a stepover and some sort of backheel flick, and left the defender for dead. It was a stunning piece of individual skill. But that's not all. I then proceeded to cut inside from the left, and unleashed a hellacious shot from around 30 yards, which arrowed in off the far post. Quite literally, the greatest goal ever scored by anyone on FIFA.

Let me set the record straight on this. Alex was actually Barcelona and I was Pohang Steelers from the K-League. It was in the 90th minute and I was cornholing Woo like 8-0 because I was playing blindfolded. I put the joypad down to go for a shit and when I came back, Woo had scored. I looked at the replay and it was a tap in with Zlatan from like two yards and he'd had about 6 attempts, because he couldn't score past Shin Hwa Yong without a couple of goes.

See Phil, you lack any sort of class. If the shoe was on t'other foot, I would have applauded your efforts, and admitted that it was an unbelievable goal. But you try and cover it up all you want, deep down you know it was the greatest goal ever scored.

Oh, and I also tonked you 5-0 with China. CHINA!

See Phil, you lack any sort of class. If the shoe was on t'other foot, I would have applauded your efforts, and admitted that it was an unbelievable goal. But you try and cover it up all you want, deep down you know it was the greatest goal ever scored.

Tonight, Woo. Your destiny awaits. You are going to fall victim to Standard Liege.

Odris, Ted and Agt Provocateur have all fallen to the mighty Belgians.

STANDARD LIEGE! OH OH OH OH OHHHHHH! OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHH! OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHH! STANDARD LIEGE!

Yeah in all honesty, it was a mint goal. You've over played the skill though. It was that move where you flick the ball forwards by flicking one foot behind the other. It was a mint strike though. Daylight rapery though. I hit the woodwork three times in that game and shit you all over the park. You wouldn't have been in with a sniff if I hadn't stopped to taunt Mario Gomez.

And that 5-0 was because I was New Zealand, the shittest team in the game, who are shitter than a post about football by the love child of Code72 and Simon.

Also, me and my Chinegro Woo were talking last night about a Virtual Pro Club. Who's in with me and Woo? Woo's a sweet striker in the mould of Fernando Torres and I'm a bad ass deep lying playmaker like Xabi Alonso, but with the ferocity of Wolverine.

My guy is your Fellaini type Midfielder (apart from not being shit). Due to me being 6"3 I tend to win a lot of headers and my guy is rated 80 overall so count me in.