You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loads of bugs in PS2 version, I beat west brom 6-2 in the FA cup and they went through...andy gray's commentary rarely has anything to do with what is actually happening, I scored in the first half of extra time in one match and clive said "so still nothing separates the 2 teams let's see if another 15 minutes does it".

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had any lag when playing eachother online? If not, I reckon we could/should get a few tournaments on the go. Depending on the numbers, you could like 8 people in, pay a fiver, then the winner gets £20, runner up gets £10, and £10 goes to the site.

God damn early quitting bitches piss me off. I was just beating this prick 3-0 with Wolsburg he was Real and the cunt quit of course.

I'd say almost half the time I'm up by 2 or more goals with not much time left fuckers quit on me and I don't get the points it seems.

I should of had so many more wins.

Has anyone tried the ea gameface thing for the virtual pro. Fuckin thing blows me out everytime

I have, it looks scarily realistic on the website and your Fifa icon, but ingame it looks nothing like me. Took about 10 mins to upload onto the site but about 3 hours and 200 photo's to get my good side. :whistle:

FIFA 10 Game Update (X360 and PS3) – The Details

As always a big factor in the success of the FIFA franchise is the involvement of its massive community of fans and this year is no different. The FIFA development team actively sought out feedback and opinion from the community during the development of the game, and now it’s in people’s hands that activity hasn’t slowed down.

Responding to post-launch feedback from the community during the last two weeks, a new downloadable game update is being readied for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. What follows are details of exactly what changes you can expect on installing the update.

Many thanks to everyone for their feedback to help us improve your experience of FIFA 10.

Online and Connectivity

PlayStation 3

Feedback : Players disconnected from PS3 matches too frequently in the development teams opinion, usually during the first half with a connection-lost message.

Update:Players will be able to complete online games with minimal disconnections.

PlayStation 3

Feedback:Players disconnected too frequently in the development teams opinion, from the PlayStation Network when playing online with a profile with many FIFA friends.

Update: Players will not see any unexpected behaviour relating to having many friends on their profile.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Update: All Divisions will have stats listed once there are enough teams to fill the divisions above them (50 teams per division, so Division 3 should start having stats listed once there are 101 teams in the standings).

Xbox 360

Feedback: Occasionally, no users could be found during a Pro Ranked match search, while there were users available to play.

Update: Pro Ranked match search will always be successful when there are users available to play.

Manager Mode

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback : Player form changed too dramatically while playing through manager mode.

Update: A player’s form is now more subtle and does not affect physical attributes.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: Occasionally loaned players from the first transfer window would be sold by teams in the second transfer window.

Update: AI teams with players loaned to them will not sell these players in the second transfer window.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: Occasionally players would disappear that were bought in the first transfer window when simming matches in the second transfer window.

Update: The players team will not lose players during the second transfer window without any action on the user’s part.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: Goal Keeper Clean Sheets were being tracked as assists in the Top 20's screen.

Update: Assists will only be awarded to players that passed the ball to the goal scorer immediately before the goal was scored.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: The game occasionally crashed when entering gameplay, team management, or transfer lists during the first season after loaning out players and filling the roster to full. There were too many players at the club.

Update: Loaned players will now still count towards one of the 42 roster spots so the player cannot have more players than the maximum belonging to their team.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: Rarely, the player could progress past the end of season with a negative club budget after signing and, later, choosing not to re-sign players during a season.

Update: Choosing not to re-sign players will not cause the team’s budget to decrease further.

Live Season 2.0/My Live Season.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback : Changing the squad at the central hub of My Live Seasons to include invalid players would make the game hang if substitutions were later attempted during gameplay.Update: The player will be informed that the player cannot be substituted into the lineup.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: Too many match events, for example yellow cards, were being tracked incorrectly which would occasionally make My Live Seasons hang.

Update: The user will be able to use Live Season mode without any hangs, and all match events will be tracked correctly.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Update: The Youth Players’ ages will be correct.

Stats

Xbox 360

Feedback : Some ranked Head-to-Head matches did not update on some leaderboards.

Update: All ranked matches are now tracked correctly on the leaderboards.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: Stats did not track correctly if players turned off their console during a Clubs match.

Update: A player quitting / disconnecting from a game after five minutes of game time have elapsed will always be assigned a DNF and Loss.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: After a completing Clubs game online, Last Match stats were not updating correctly.

Update: All match stats are updating correctly.

PlayStation 3

Feedback: FIFA Interactive World Cup stats and points were not always reporting correctly

Update:FIFA Interactive World Cup stats and points are now being reported correctly.

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: Regional league stats were being reset too frequently.

Update: Regional league stats will now be reset on a monthly basis.

Gameplay

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: Players teammate AI in online Clubs games was not equivalent to World Class AI.

Update: Teammate AI while playing in clubs is now World Class.

Friends Leagues

Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

Feedback: One User's team becomes invisible after following a set of specific, unusual invitation steps.

Update: Both teams will be visible during gameplay.

At the current time we have no confirmation of when the downloadable update will be available to users but it is currently with Microsoft and Sony for testing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I started a league with a mate the other day.

He's Fiorentina and I'm Roma.

We are playing on professional and i'm doing shockingly bad. I cant score and i'm currenty languishing about 18th whilst he's 4th.

Its crap the way you cant do transfers on it though.

They have it in manager mode alright but that's single player only. They should include it in the league modes too though.

Has anyone hadf problems with the movement of players when recieving the ball. I find when they recvieve the ball sometimes they do a pointless turn then loose the ball. It's so annoying. But i find switching to the classic way of controlling it and not using the stick helps this allot. Shame that you cant set the Stick to do your curl on set pieces. Also they have got to do something about the game option's while online i can't play classic unless the oposite player has it selected. But i am bloody awesome on this i have entered a few tourny's. And Kicking arse. I seem to be class with poor teams it's wierd because i cant play with the good ones. Newcastle Napoli and Hoffenhiem are my best teams internationaly its Greece and Belgium. i beat Brazil with Newcastle 4 1 was well chuffed and the guy i played is decent. and is a place above me in the Tourny.