Jump to content
Bubble

Balls... A Reminder

Recommended Posts

Negged for showing off about having hair.

 

Fair enough, that was a bit insensitive of me. After all, I was a slaphead, er, sorry, a member of the bald community myself for a few months so I really should know better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm now officially cancer-free. I knew that was likely to be the result,but that was proper nerve-racking stuff when I was meeting the doctor. I'm still shaking a little, think I need a beer.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well, I'm now officially cancer-free. I knew that was likely to be the result,but that was proper nerve-racking stuff when I was meeting the doctor. I'm still shaking a little, think I need a beer.

 

You poor bastard. After all this - Parkinsons.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well, I'm now officially cancer-free. I knew that was likely to be the result,but that was proper nerve-racking stuff when I was meeting the doctor. I'm still shaking a little, think I need a beer.

 

Great news mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/10/2009 at 11:31, Juniper said:

I found a lump on one of my testies ten years back. Scared the shit out of me and I must admit it, being a young lad of 17 at the time, I decided to try and put my worries to that back of my mind. It was only when I told a mate of this lump I was marched off to my doctor by her.

 

As you would obviously know Bubbles, what follows is a series of checks that can be weeks/months with a lot of waiting around involved, scans, follow up appointments with gps and the hospital. Was a very worrying time as from the first appointment it all became very real.

A couple of months later I got the results and it turned out mine was just a cist, which I had removed with an operation so I was lucky but I cannot stress how important it is to get it get yourself checked out if you find any lumps down there. Don't even think about not acting on it.

 

(still sucks that the first person to touch my balls was a male doctor though)

Went for an ultrasound on them today and found this thread to post on. Pissed myself at the bit above, they say you never forget your first. 
 

Anyway found a tiny lump, not on my balls but nearby so, seeing as my GP will still only consult you over the phone, they decided to send me for an ultrasound rather than look at it themselves. 
 

Turns out it’s just a little cyst and nothing to worry about. She said she sees them on most men she scans which did make me feel a little less special but still a relief nonetheless. My left ball is fucking killing through, feels like someone has volleyed a casey at it. She wasn’t gentle and it’s fucking throbbing. I need beer.
 

Anyway check your balls. Or at least get Stig’s mum around to give them the once over, it’s a free service.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Went for an ultrasound on them today and found this thread to post on. Pissed myself at the bit above, they say you never forget your first. 
 

Anyway found a tiny lump, not on my balls but nearby so, seeing as my GP will still only consult you over the phone, they decided to send me for an ultrasound rather than look at it themselves. 
 

Turns out it’s just a little cyst and nothing to worry about. She said she sees them on most men she scans which did make me feel a little less special but still a relief nonetheless. My left ball is fucking killing through, feels like someone has volleyed a casey at it. She wasn’t gentle and it’s fucking throbbing. I need beer.
 

Anyway check your balls. Or at least get Stig’s mum around to give them the once over, it’s a free service.

Wait till the shooting pains start in a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bjornebye said:

Wait till the shooting pains start in a bit. 

No need to wait for that unfortunately. I feel sick. And the cunts said it would be painless. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

No need to wait for that unfortunately. I feel sick. And the cunts said it would be painless. 

Harsh. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only just seen this thread so here goes. Lads, don't be shy or afraid to get down the Drs and slap them on the table.(Not like Everton with money in the FF)I speak from experience like others on here. 

Get it sorted if in doubt. Uncomfortable with it? Tough Shit. Also blood in ya urine? Not nice to have 3 foot of finest Chinese stainless steel inserted down ya Japs eye but get it done if needs must. Horrible but hey ho. Stay safe.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Anyway found a tiny lump, not on my balls but nearby so, seeing as my GP will still only consult you over the phone, they decided to send me for an ultrasound rather than look at it themselves. 

Tiny lump near your balls? Sounds like it was your dick mate. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Went for an ultrasound on them today and found this thread to post on. Pissed myself at the bit above, they say you never forget your first. 
 

Anyway found a tiny lump, not on my balls but nearby so, seeing as my GP will still only consult you over the phone, they decided to send me for an ultrasound rather than look at it themselves. 
 

Turns out it’s just a little cyst and nothing to worry about. She said she sees them on most men she scans which did make me feel a little less special but still a relief nonetheless. My left ball is fucking killing through, feels like someone has volleyed a casey at it. She wasn’t gentle and it’s fucking throbbing. I need beer.
 

Anyway check your balls. Or at least get Stig’s mum around to give them the once over, it’s a free service.

I had the same issue and it was a cyst as well, had ball pain for about 8 weeks though, long course of antibiotics helped even though I didn't have an infection.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Charles Penrose said:

Tiny lump near your balls? Sounds like it was your dick mate. 

Would my nickname be needle dick if I had a small penis? Wait a minute...

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

I had the same issue and it was a cyst as well, had ball pain for about 8 weeks though, long course of antibiotics helped even though I didn't have an infection.

Thanks mate. Good to know the agony I’m in might only last for two months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

 

Thanks mate. Good to know the agony I’m in might only last for two months. 

I thought it would never go away at one point, very annoying. Have you been put on anti-biotics? I've had it twice now and both times small courses of anti-biotics did fuck all, it's only when you get a 4-6 week course it clears up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Elite said:

I thought it would never go away at one point, very annoying. Have you been put on anti-biotics? I've had it twice now and both times small courses of anti-biotics did fuck all, it's only when you get a 4-6 week course it clears up.

No I didn’t have any pain before the scan yesterday. I found the lump but it was painless. I’m only hurting after the Butcher of Ormskirk did the scan on it so don’t think I need antibiotics. It’s fucking killing me today though. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2020 at 11:45, Sugar Ape said:

No I didn’t have any pain before the scan yesterday. I found the lump but it was painless. I’m only hurting after the Butcher of Ormskirk did the scan on it so don’t think I need antibiotics. It’s fucking killing me today though. 

 

Haha, you're lucky. I had 8 weeks of pain, couldn't even have a wank in peace.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sugar Ape said:

It’s starting to feel better already but still not right. No fucking way I’d risk having a wank right now. 

The very definition of a danger wank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×