You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Balls... A Reminder

Bubble

I found a lump on one of my testies ten years back. Scared the shit out of me and I must admit it, being a young lad of 17 at the time, I decided to try and put my worries to that back of my mind. It was only when I told a mate of this lump I was marched off to my doctor by her.

As you would obviously know Bubbles, what follows is a series of checks that can be weeks/months with a lot of waiting around involved, scans, follow up appointments with gps and the hospital. Was a very worrying time as from the first appointment it all became very real.

A couple of months later I got the results and it turned out mine was just a cist, which I had removed with an operation so I was lucky but I cannot stress how important it is to get it get yourself checked out if you find any lumps down there. Don't even think about not acting on it.

(still sucks that the first person to touch my balls was a male doctor though)

Edited by Juniper

Guest The Big Green Bastard

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrBYsPJ0rkA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrBYsPJ0rkA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Al. Bless you.

I got negged for honesty. I got a similar negging for being honest about not fancying some apparently fit bird in a thread recently. From now on, I'm going to be less honest.

I love SKI.

Yes I Negged you for saying that you didnt fancy maddonna or paris hilton- which is a lie or you ar gay, both of which deserve a neg

Thanks Al. Bless you.

I got negged for honesty. I got a similar negging for being honest about not fancying some apparently fit bird in a thread recently. From now on, I'm going to be less honest.

I love SKI.

Why do I get brought into the equation every time you're discussing your twisted, grubby deeds?

You know you waaant me, you want to kiiiiiss me, you want to huuuug me.

Thanks for all the good wishes, it's much appreciated.

All the songs posted on the thread got me thinking. Maybe I should put them together and release a compilation in memory of the dear, departed righty. If anyone's got Sir Elton's number maybe we could get him to rewrite Candle In The Wind.

elton-john-and-lily-allen.jpg

"Goodbye Bubbles' Ball..."

• 11 months later...

Bumped as a reminder on my right bollock's first anniversary. I can't believe a full year has passed since we were separated.

As some on here will know, after starting this thread I found out the cancer had spread and had to have some chemotherapy. Once I was over that, I had surgery to remove a lymph node.

Thankfully the doctors seem confident that they've got all the cancer now, but I get my scan results back on Thursday to find out for sure if I'm now cancer-free.

All in all it's been quite a shitty year (I also found out in the middle of my chemo that I'm being made redundant) but I can't help thinking how much worse it might have been if I didn't get myself checked when I did.

Plus, on a positive note, I have gained a cool looking scar and my hair (which was previously completely straight) has gone ridiculously curly.

Bumped as a reminder on my right bollock's first anniversary. I can't believe a full year has passed since we were separated.

As some on here will know, after starting this thread I found out the cancer had spread and had to have some chemotherapy. Once I was over that, I had surgery to remove a lymph node.

Thankfully the doctors seem confident that they've got all the cancer now, but I get my scan results back on Thursday to find out for sure if I'm now cancer-free.

All in all it's been quite a shitty year (I also found out in the middle of my chemo that I'm being made redundant) but I can't help thinking how much worse it might have been if I didn't get myself checked when I did.

Plus, on a positive note, I have gained a cool looking scar and my hair (which was previously completely straight) has gone ridiculously curly.

To quote a couple of forumites that are both incredibly fit, "the curls get the girls". Bubbles, are you single?

Fingers crossed for thursday, x

Glad to hear things are looking a bit more postive.

Now go get yerself conker deep in Melons - and try not to invade Poland.

x

Good luck Bubbles. I hope the rest of the year is better for you. Giving Melons half a teabagging may kick it off.

Actually, I got a prosthetic ball specifically to ensure my teabagging activities would be unaffected. It's an important consideration for any man faced with losing a testicle.

Actually, I got a prosthetic ball specifically to ensure my teabagging activities would be unaffected. It's an important consideration for any man faced with losing a testicle.

If you get bored can you whip out said ball and throw it against the wall a few times before depositing it safely back?

On a more serious note, sorry to hear about the cancer and congratulations on beating it and hopefully it never rears its ugly head again.

To a brighter future mate...

Obviously I knew about the bollock, what with you posting it up on the forum and everything, didn't know about the rest of it though. Sounds like a shitty year for sure.

Fingers crossed for Thursday. Try not to put too many additonal miles on Melons though mate, I don't want her all worn out and shop-soiled by the time I finally catch up with her.