You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Balls... A Reminder

Bubble

• 9 years later...
On 02/10/2009 at 11:31, Juniper said:

I found a lump on one of my testies ten years back. Scared the shit out of me and I must admit it, being a young lad of 17 at the time, I decided to try and put my worries to that back of my mind. It was only when I told a mate of this lump I was marched off to my doctor by her.

As you would obviously know Bubbles, what follows is a series of checks that can be weeks/months with a lot of waiting around involved, scans, follow up appointments with gps and the hospital. Was a very worrying time as from the first appointment it all became very real.

A couple of months later I got the results and it turned out mine was just a cist, which I had removed with an operation so I was lucky but I cannot stress how important it is to get it get yourself checked out if you find any lumps down there. Don't even think about not acting on it.

(still sucks that the first person to touch my balls was a male doctor though)

Went for an ultrasound on them today and found this thread to post on. Pissed myself at the bit above, they say you never forget your first. 

Anyway found a tiny lump, not on my balls but nearby so, seeing as my GP will still only consult you over the phone, they decided to send me for an ultrasound rather than look at it themselves. 

Turns out it’s just a little cyst and nothing to worry about. She said she sees them on most men she scans which did make me feel a little less special but still a relief nonetheless. My left ball is fucking killing through, feels like someone has volleyed a casey at it. She wasn’t gentle and it’s fucking throbbing. I need beer.

Anyway check your balls. Or at least get Stig’s mum around to give them the once over, it’s a free service.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Went for an ultrasound on them today and found this thread to post on. Pissed myself at the bit above, they say you never forget your first. 

Anyway found a tiny lump, not on my balls but nearby so, seeing as my GP will still only consult you over the phone, they decided to send me for an ultrasound rather than look at it themselves. 

Turns out it’s just a little cyst and nothing to worry about. She said she sees them on most men she scans which did make me feel a little less special but still a relief nonetheless. My left ball is fucking killing through, feels like someone has volleyed a casey at it. She wasn’t gentle and it’s fucking throbbing. I need beer.

Anyway check your balls. Or at least get Stig’s mum around to give them the once over, it’s a free service.

Wait till the shooting pains start in a bit. 

Only just seen this thread so here goes. Lads, don't be shy or afraid to get down the Drs and slap them on the table.(Not like Everton with money in the FF)I speak from experience like others on here. 

Get it sorted if in doubt. Uncomfortable with it? Tough Shit. Also blood in ya urine? Not nice to have 3 foot of finest Chinese stainless steel inserted down ya Japs eye but get it done if needs must. Horrible but hey ho. Stay safe.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

I had the same issue and it was a cyst as well, had ball pain for about 8 weeks though, long course of antibiotics helped even though I didn't have an infection.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Charles Penrose said:

Tiny lump near your balls? Sounds like it was your dick mate. 

Would my nickname be needle dick if I had a small penis? Wait a minute...

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

I had the same issue and it was a cyst as well, had ball pain for about 8 weeks though, long course of antibiotics helped even though I didn't have an infection.

Thanks mate. Good to know the agony I’m in might only last for two months. 

13 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Thanks mate. Good to know the agony I’m in might only last for two months. 

I thought it would never go away at one point, very annoying. Have you been put on anti-biotics? I've had it twice now and both times small courses of anti-biotics did fuck all, it's only when you get a 4-6 week course it clears up.

16 minutes ago, Elite said:

I thought it would never go away at one point, very annoying. Have you been put on anti-biotics? I've had it twice now and both times small courses of anti-biotics did fuck all, it's only when you get a 4-6 week course it clears up.

No I didn’t have any pain before the scan yesterday. I found the lump but it was painless. I’m only hurting after the Butcher of Ormskirk did the scan on it so don’t think I need antibiotics. It’s fucking killing me today though. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/07/2020 at 11:45, Sugar Ape said:

No I didn’t have any pain before the scan yesterday. I found the lump but it was painless. I’m only hurting after the Butcher of Ormskirk did the scan on it so don’t think I need antibiotics. It’s fucking killing me today though. 

Haha, you're lucky. I had 8 weeks of pain, couldn't even have a wank in peace.

• Upvote 1