You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Balls... A Reminder

Bubble

Well, I'm just back from hospital where, after 29 long and happy years together, I've been separated from my right nut (RIP, YNWA etc.)

I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind the good folks of the GF to check your motherfucking balls regularly*, and if anything seems in any way wrong get it checked out immediately, in A&E if necessary.

I never really bothered with that sort of thing, and just got lucky in that I got a pain which prompted me to go to the doctor. Most don't get that pain. So check those balls, it could literally save your life.

* Note, those forumites who do not have balls should find someone else's to check. It won't save your life, but you may just enjoy it.

Yesterday,

All my troubles seemed so far away,

Now it looks as though they're here to stay,

Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,

I'm not half the man I used to be,

There's a shadow hanging over me,

Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she

Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.

I said,

Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,

Love was such an easy game to play,

Now I need a place to hide away,

Why she

Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.

I said,

Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,

Love was such an easy game to play,

Now I need a place to hide away,

Did they let you take your ball home? if so i recommend cooking it up and scoffing it just to re-affirm your masculinaty.

Unfortunately not. I thought it would be pretty sweet to get it preserved and displayed in a glass case. It would be quite the talking point at dinner parties.

Oh, and Fugitive, you utter bastard, Hitler had two balls. Chairman Mao, on the other hand...

I am a professional ball-checker. Form an orderly queue.

Bubbles, that's a brave thread to start. I hope you're on the mend now and your nutsack isn't all saggy and loose.

I'm fine, and so is my nutsack. They give you a prosthetic ball these days.

It is amazing how quickly embarrassment about it goes out the window as soon as the word "cancer" is mentioned by the doctor.

I'm fine, and so is my nutsack. They give you a prosthetic ball these days.

It is amazing how quickly embarrassment about it goes out the window as soon as the word "cancer" is mentioned by the doctor.

Nothing to embarressed about anyway. It's a good ice breaker, has tons of comedy value, you still have your health and you now have a bionic bollock.

Hope you're doing well.

In some countries they dry the bollock out. Then charge restaurants £300 a kilo for the stuff, which is then grated over pasta or eggs, or served with foie gras. They call it a truffle. I know that is a sick thought in your time of pain, but why suffer alone?

Nah in all seriousness, check your beans regularly guys. Don't give Frank all the attention.

Good thing you got out of it, even if it cost you a bollock. If you lay your ear closely to your ballsack you should be able to hear this tune played by your remaining, but oh so lonely bollock.

This one's to your right bollock!

[YOUTUBE]N_zPzJFonS4[/YOUTUBE]