You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"How I turned a Torres Hat Trick into a criticism of Rafa" By Chris Bascombe

hamstrung

OK. I'll get a copy off the in laws later.

Its amusing that people would rather assume I was lying...not sure what my motivation for that might be.

Don't bother doing that, of course you're not making anything up. Why did Benitez and Bascombe fall out in the first place? Does anybody know? In fairness to Bascombe i do think he really helped Benitez out when the Yanks were definitely going to sack him but obviously something has happened since and i have no idea who was in the right and who was in the wrong, if either. Does anybody know what went on?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did Benitez and Bascombe fall out in the first place? Does anybody know? In fairness to Bascombe i do think he really helped Benitez out when the Yanks were definitely going to sack him but obviously something has happened since and i have no idea who was in the right and who was in the wrong, if either. Does anybody know what went on?

I too would like to know this.
I guarantee that if someone posts an explanation to KE's question someone will be on to call him a fucking liar etc.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Bascombe was on horse tranquilliser (thus not saying hello to anybody, except maybe horses) and Rafa waved to the 'little fucking cunt' and Bascombe didn't wave back. Rafa later wanted to know why he didn't wave hello to him today when he waved hello to you today.

I'm fairly sure that's the way it went down.

Edited by Numero Veinticinco

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Bascombe was on horse tranquilliser (thus not saying hello to anybody, except maybe horses) and Rafa wave to the 'little fucking cunt' and Bascombe didn't say anything wave back. Rafa later wanted to know why he didn't wave hello to him today when he waved hello to you today.

I'm fairly sure that's the way it went down.

Fucking lair

Bascombe sits there on a saturday and says to his mates in pub watch that liverpool forum in the morning this will get them going and takes bets on how long before it becomes a major issue :whatever: fucking hell why give him the attention he craves

Bascombe sits there on a saturday and says to his mates in pub watch that liverpool forum in the morning this will get them going and takes bets on how long before it becomes a major issue :whatever: fucking hell why give him the attention he craves

He has mates?

dgkkmo.jpg

Missed the start of the cricket now. Hope it makes a few people happy.

To be fair to Chris, I very much doubt he had anything to do with that, not the headline at least, and it wouldn't surprise me if the text below was the workings of a sub-ed looking to sensationalise it a little.

It's to be expected now. If there isn't anything real to attack him with then just make stuff up and attack him with that. The stupid thing is that criticism from a balanced writer means so much more than from someone so obviously driven by an agenda to oust him. I don't particularly agree with some of the opinions that Usher might have about the gaffer but he'll generally present them in a balanced way and so he'll win me over to his side of the debate an infinite amount more times that Bascome's shite will.

sexy_usher-thumb-tameka-paternity-sexy-dilf.jpg

Can u get wit it

It's like that

It's only a sexual thing

Can u get wit it

It's like that

You're gonna love the joy I bring

Guest Numero Veinticinco
To be fair to Chris, I very much doubt he had anything to do with that, not the headline at least, and it wouldn't surprise me if the text below was the workings of a sub-ed looking to sensationalise it a little.

To be fair to Chris, anything he has his name on, headline aside, is his responsibility. He knows that and we all know it.

It was the "Shame Rafa didn't play them together line" which was the focus of most people's ire.

It was the "Shame Rafa didn't play them together line" which was the focus of most people's ire.

I don't think its the headline Andy' date=' more the last sentence in the piece attributed to Bascombe.[/quote']

Even that I doubt was his doing, looks like a hatchet job from a sub-ed