You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saudi Investor buy 25% liverpool stock

Redzawi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
The only words I can make out are "Liverpool", "George Gillet", "Tom Hicks" & "October".

Fingers Crossed

I can't help but feel that attitude is similar to the one that got us into trouble first time around.

Whilst I hate the Yanks and want them gone as much as the next person... I am worried about this. VERY worried. I am sure it won't happen, but it sounds to me like we'll just be adding another x percentage of incompetence into the club.

No need to worry if it won't happen. Fuck them all. Hard.

No need to worry if it won't happen. Fuck them all. Hard.

Sure, it probably won't happen. But those two cunts seem determined to secure "investment" from anywhere in the world. They'll look at the money, not the bigger picture. Rick Parry picking our potential new owners was scary enough, these two lookinh for someone with money is an entirely different and FAR scarier prospect altogether.

Sure, it probably won't happen. But those two cunts seem determined to secure "investment" from anywhere in the world. They'll look at the money, not the bigger picture. Rick Parry picking our potential new owners was scary enough, these two lookinh for someone with money is an entirely different and FAR scarier prospect altogether.

I completely agree with that. They won't have our interests at heart but neither did Parry. I am becoming more and more sceptical that a sale will actually improve us.

The only words I can make out are "Liverpool", "George Gillet", "Tom Hicks" & "October".

Fingers Crossed

I try to translate the interview . I hope my E help me

translation :

battal : Welcome, tell us about the negotiations to buy shares in Liverpool Football Club

prince: Thank you for hosting, we are now in advanced stages, let me make one thing clear, it is not most important for us is to buy shares in Liverpool, whether 20% or more of this

The most important for us, is to establish academic and strong, strategic alliance for the transfer of expertise to the Middle East and North Africa,

And this trend began negotiations with the owners of the club

battal :But for media, intend to buy shares in Liverpool is the most popular and is the cause of the spread of news of your visit to Liverpool

prince : There is no doubt in this, the entry of investors from the Gulf or from Asia be the point everyone looks at it , and also in the nobility of Liverpool Football Club

also , Liverpool Football Club is now in difficult circumstances like the rest of the clubs now, we want to shape as well, if completed the deal complete , we do not want to be investors only to put the money without the quality to be added in the field of investment, creating new investment opportunities in the club

battal : Your company F6 has not completed its first year so far, you are able to pay half a Billion dollars for owning Liverpool?

prince: Investment process in the field of sports, does not need to be own billion or two billion. Question how to end the deal and cooperate in investment firms, whether banks or investors and represent them in the purchase of shares. F-6 investment company, belongs to a wider range of investors in the sports field and we are represented by

We manage funds for investors as well as our investment parties in Switzerland, as well as the two banks will provide their services to us

We launched the negotiations before 4 months, but became serious in the last days

battal : What is your goal of owning 50% of Liverpool Football Club

prince : In terms of investment as well as expand the scope for us, I have already mentioned at the launch of the company we're going to clubs, we are investing in European or American or Asian,

This investment opportunity and we are now Badarsthe, and this agreement with Liverpool Football Club the possibility that facilitate the process with the George Gillett and Tom Hicks

Everyone knows that there is dissatisfaction between the two . and also as I said before to the transfer of expertise to the Middle East and North Africa .

battal : Are you optimistic in the completion of the transaction

prince : Optimistic, of course, but even if the deal was not completed . we are happu with the academies and we will look for other clubs, not necessarily that the club is Liverpool

battal : Are there other items in the transaction, we have heard from the Saudis Nthel players to Liverpool and the transfer of English academies to Saudi Arabia

prince : This is the basis for us, the academy in the Middle East and North Africa and the transfer of expertise that is our primary objective. Saudi Arabia's talents Tennis Duqm but you need to refine the talent from a young age

battal : as an agent of the players and also future owner of club , Is it possible to see the players Saudis there ? , Did you study this seriously ?

prince : We have received an invitation to the player Abdulrahman Al Qahtani to watch Hull game, but Qahtani was unable to attend because of its association agreement with the club, but for the contract depends on the coach and the club strategy

battal : Is it possible to conclude the sale within two months?

prince : Subject to be determined visit by a delegation from Liverpool to Saudi Arabia in the 12 to 19 October, with the Executive Director, Gillette, I hope to be with Hicks to be able to watch the situation closely

battal : thank you ..

Edited by Redzawi

I try to translate the interview . I hope my E help me

translation :

battal : Welcome, tell us about the negotiations to buy shares in Liverpool Football Club

prince: Thank you for hosting, we are now in advanced stages, let me make one thing clear, regarding the Convention, is not it important for us is to buy shares in Liverpool, whether 20% or more of this

The most important for us, is to establish academic and strong, strategic alliance for the transfer of expertise to the Middle East and North Africa,

And this trend began negotiations with the owners of the club

battal :But for media, intend to buy shares in Liverpool is the most popular and is the cause of the spread of news of your visit to Liverpool

prince : There is no doubt in this, forgotten the entry of investors from the Gulf or from Asia be the point everyone looks at her, and also in the nobility of Liverpool Football Club

also ,

Liverpool Football Club is now in difficult circumstances like the rest of the clubs now, we want to shape as well, if completed the deal does not want to be investors only and put the money without the quality to be added in the field of investment, creating new investment opportunities in the club

battal : Your company F6 has not completed its first year so far, you are able to pay half a Billion dollars for owning Liverpool?

prince: Investment process in the field of sports, does not need to be in the Khozintek billion or two billion. Question how to spell the deal and cooperate in investment firms, whether banks or investors and represent them in the purchase of shares. F-6 investment company, belongs to a wider range of investors in the sports field and we are represented by

We manage funds for investors as well as our investment parties in Switzerland, as well as the two banks will provide their services to us

We launched the negotiations before 4 months, but became serious in the last days

battal : What is your goal of owning 50% of Liverpool Football Club

prince : In terms of investment as well as expand the scope for us, I have already mentioned at the launch of the company we're going to clubs, we are investing in European or American or Asian,

This investment opportunity and we are now Badarsthe, and this agreement with Liverpool Football Club the possibility that facilitate the process with the George Gillett and Tom Hicks

Everyone knows that there is dissatisfaction between the two . and also as I said before to the transfer of expertise to the Middle East and North Africa .

battal : Are you optimistic in the completion of the transaction

prince : Optimistic, of course, but even if the deal was not completed . we are happu with the academies and we will look for other clubs, not necessarily that the club is Liverpool

battal : Are there other items in the transaction, we have heard from the Saudis Nthel players to Liverpool and the transfer of English academies to Saudi Arabia

prince : This is the basis for us, the academy in the Middle East and North Africa and the transfer of expertise that is our primary objective. Saudi Arabia's talents Tennis Duqm but you need to refine the talent from a young age

battal : as an agent of the players and also future owner of club , Is it possible to see the players Saudis there ? , Did you study this seriously ?

prince : We have received an invitation to the player Abdulrahman Al Qahtani to watch Hull game, but Qahtani was unable to attend because of its association agreement with the club, but for the contract depends on the coach and the club strategy

battal : Is it possible to conclude the sale within two months?

prince : Subject to be determined visit by a delegation from Liverpool to Saudi Arabia in the 12 to 19 October, with the Executive Director, Gillette, I hope to be with Hicks to be able to watch the situation closely

battal : thank you ..

Thank you very much for this.

Part of me believes if The Saudi's do get control of Liverpool they'll certainly be forcing the issue of having Middle Eastern players in the squad, and it looks like they'll be buying the club with debt.

I'm apprehensive to say the least