You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saudi Investor buy 25% liverpool stock

Redzawi

ÇáÃãíÑ ÝíÕá Èä ÝåÏ íäÝí ÊÚËÑ ÕÝÞÉ ÇáÇÓÊÍæÇÐ Úáì ÃÓåã áíÝÑÈæá - ßæææÑÉ

Fahad bin Abdullah to be his company's negotiations to acquire half the shares of Liverpool Football Club were suspended and some reports have indicated recently.

Prince Faisal also said today in the program for each sport, with broadcaster Fahd Assistant Sports Channel Saudi Arabia that the suspension announcement to baseless Health surprising spread of this force through the Arab media, adding that he will meet American businessman George Gillett, one of the owners club Liverpool on Saturday to further discuss details of the deal, which will depend on the value of the number of shares purchased.

He also asserted that the company also "F-6" seeking to buy other than the global club Liverpool will announce some details of the deal to buy the next few days, stressing also that the investment market is headed for Saudi Arabia sports event of the announcement of an integrated system for the privatization of clubs in Saudi Arabia.

What does that even mean?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fahad bin Abdullah to be his company's negotiations to acquire half the shares of Liverpool Football Club were suspended and some reports have indicated recently.

Prince Faisal also said today in the program for each sport, with broadcaster Fahd Assistant Sports Channel Saudi Arabia that the suspension announcement to baseless Health surprising spread of this force through the Arab media, adding that he will meet American businessman George Gillett, one of the owners club Liverpool on Saturday to further discuss details of the deal, which will depend on the value of the number of shares purchased.

He also asserted that the company also "F-6" seeking to buy other than the global club Liverpool will announce some details of the deal to buy the next few days, stressing also that the investment market is headed for Saudi Arabia sports event of the announcement of an integrated system for the privatization of clubs in Saudi Arabia.

Well its all very clear now.

Cheers for clarifying the situation there mate...:whistle:

Damn I'm slow.

Edited by esoteric
feeble mindedness

My first post on here, and my english is not what it used to be so hope i get my message across...

Anyway, in the latest scandinavian fanzite there was an interview with Purslow. (The norwegian supporterclub has really good connections with the club so often they are spot on).

Among other things he explained a few things regarding the partnership between the americans. The one thing that dont make sense is that according to him if one of the owners sell some of his shares in the club, the other has to sell the same amount of shares.

If this is correct then this latest report about the prince buying all of gillettes shares must be bollocks. If the 50% part is true it would mean that he could buy 25% from each of the two, and then be majority owner.

I know pretty much all coming out from the club is lies, but that is what he said in the interwiev.

My first post on here, and my english is not what it used to be so hope i get my message across...

Anyway, in the latest scandinavian fanzite there was an interview with Purslow. (The norwegian supporterclub has really good connections with the club so often they are spot on).

Among other things he explained a few things regarding the partnership between the americans. The one thing that dont make sense is that according to him if one of the owners sell some of his shares in the club, the other has to sell the same amount of shares.

If this is correct then this latest report about the prince buying all of gillettes shares must be bollocks. If the 50% part is true it would mean that he could buy 25% from each of the two, and then be majority owner.

I know pretty much all coming out from the club is lies, but that is what he said in the interwiev.

Your English seems fine to me

Welcome mate.

This may well be correct - it's called drag-along. But it would only apply if one yank had an offer to buy some or all of his shares from a purchaser and offered to sell those shares for the same price to the other yank. The other yank would then either have to buy the shares at that price or be forced to sell the same amount of his own shares to the purchaser for the same price.

But the yanks could always agree to waive this procedure if they both wanted to.

Edited by aws

RAFA BENITEZ will be allowed to buy two players next month – and he wants Emile Heskey back at Anfield as one of them.

The Liverpool boss has come under sustained pressure following a dreadful first half of the season.

But Benitez will be offered backing by the board, proof he still has a future at the club.

Star striker Fernando Torres last night admitted the situation was bleak, as he said: “I think it is really difficult because I think we don’t have money to bring in the best players – and obviously we need players.

“But if we can bring in quality players, it should be really positive for us.”

Heskey scored 60 goals in four years at Liverpool before being sold in the summer of 2004 – a month before Benitez took over.

With the World Cup looming and his starting position at Aston Villa far from guaranteed, the England striker could be attracted back to the club.

Benitez admires Heskey’s unselfish approach and feels he could provide the perfect foil for Torres.

Benitez has also looked at Ruud van Nistelrooy and Italy international Luca Toni as alternatives.

He wants a wide player, and is considering a move for Celtic’s Aiden McGeady, available for about £8million. Also on the radar is Holland winger Eljero Elia, who could be prised away from Hamburg for £10m and Turkish flyer Arda Turan.

Benitez may have up to £15m to spend as he allows up to four players to leave in the transfer window, with Ryan Babel chief among his saleable assets.

He can also try to raise funds by selling Italy defender Andrea Dossena, Ukraine striker Andriy Voronin and Swiss full-back Philipp Degen.

Liverpool have dismissed suggestions that Saudi tycoon Prince Faisal bin Fahd Bin Abdullah al Saud is close to agreeing a deal to buy a stake in the club.

The member of the Saudi royal family owns the F6 marketing group and has been invited as a guest to Liverpool’s Boxing Day match with Wolves by owner George Gillett.

But insiders claim no deal to sell any stake in the club is near, and the prince is not a serious contender to buy into Anfield

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez may try to re-sign Emile Heskey from Aston Villa - MirrorFootball.co.uk

I was willing to give him upto end of the season but if he buys Emile fucking Heskey I would want him gone asap.

It's a management technique known as the reverse Houllier!

The kid who don't dig rap will be along shortly, no doubt with an animated gif showing the spaniard morph into the frenchman, as further proof of how they are one and the same.

Do see any quotes there? No didn't think so?

Media are dredging up names of guys that coould fit in.

Rafa isn't keen on selling any players as he has got no guarantee that he can keep all the dosh, so why risk it. I'm afraid Rafa has gone into survival mode and so has the team. This makes getting back on the front foot even harder!

I was willing to give him upto end of the season but if he buys Emile fucking Heskey I would want him gone asap.

I don't think Rafa would have sold Emile - he left a few weeks before Rafa joined. If we need a battering ram/target man, we could do worse - luca toni maybe, and help aquilani settle?