You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

213 people online......

Ezekiel 25:17

5.15pm Phil, will call you again later. Your boyfriend said you was busy 'upstairs'

Will be passing through L13 about 8ish, so hopefully will see you then.

You do know L13 is primarily Old Swan. Wavertree is mostly L15.

phil i have called you and your boyfriend, several times now.

I have a few observations.

1) your special friend sounds very effeminate

2) you wont come to the phone

3) you both sound very young (probably students)

4) your wasting my time

5) when you go to school/uni/special school tomorrow you can tell all the other boys and girls you are an internet hard case.

phil i have called you and your boyfriend, several times now.

I have a few observations.

1) your special friend sounds very effeminate

2) you wont come to the phone

3) you both sound very young (probably students)

4) your wasting my time

5) when you go to school/uni/special school tomorrow you can tell all the other boys and girls you are an internet hard case.

6) Your grammar is woeful.

stop phoning with a private number pussy, i gave you a time and location. we'll settle this in the ring.

Listen dickhead. You gave me a number to phone i have rang you at least 10 times. You have put your gay irish boyfriend on the phone, and you wont speak to me.

I have tried to 'contact' you on the phone in private but you want to shout on here and act the big hard case on an internet forum to impress your cyber mates.

Even if you was genuine do you honestly think i am going to go to a gym and walk in and ask for 'phil' - i could easily say you go to a martial arts centre in town and ask for Mac.

If you fancy your chances big mouth then keep it private and between me and you. you don't need to impress the sheep on here. If you are doing all this for affect then carry on. I am not interested in that or what anyone on here thinks of me, but if you want to fuck about with me, you will regret it.

I will say no more on the subject here (possibly)